Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting (28091 Views)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment: 60+ Positions / Mass Recruitment: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (fupre), Nigeria / Department Of Petroleum Resources(dpr) Recruitment New Website Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting by rezzy: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
tunlex01:

are u saying u have been applying to fupre without being shortlisted?

Yeap, i applied sometimes ago maybe three yrs ago. I hav learnt to leave federal work for federal people as in Minister's children and thir likes.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting by Femsyn(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
rezzy:

Yeap, i applied sometimes ago maybe three yrs ago. I hav learnt to leave federal work for federal people as in Minister's children and thir likes.

Sad but true. Banks are relatively unbiased
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting by koliks(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
i'm a student aspiring 2 study chem engr @ d said schl......any1 who's wrking or mayb z a student @ d schl should pls keep me updated about d p-ume nd when d form z goin 2 b out...tanks nd God bless
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting by Osemelewilson: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Too bad,this is a school where only if you are friend to chairman of council you can get the job,this is a university where even those that did not apply get the job while those who photocopy 20 copies consider it as waste,I know them very well but if you can reach the council chairman you are good to go though he will not help you if you are from Urhobo.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting by Valmesk(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Osemelewilson:
Too bad,this is a school where only if you are friend to chairman of council you can get the job,this is a university where even those that did not apply get the job while those who photocopy 20 copies consider it as waste,I know them very well but if you can reach the council chairman you are good to go though he will not help you if you are from Urhobo.
SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Remove From Your CV / N-Power: The 2017 Assessment Stage / 10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.