Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! (4692 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2013

According to YES International Magazine: All the men who have dated and dumped Nike Oshinowo and Duro Soleye ‘s marriage crashes the many men in her life.

Nike oshinowo Sweet and sumptuous ex-beauty queen, Nike Oshinowo, may soon give up on love. And in case you are wondering why, the reason is this: LOVE HAS NOT BEEN FAIR TO HER! Ever since she strolled into our consciousness in 1989, after winning the crown as the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, she has been jumping in and out of relationships. However, we want to concentrate here on her most celebrated dalliances…

*KAMAL BOUSTANI: Mr. Boustani is a Lebanese businessman based in Lagos, Nigeria. Owner of Planet 44, Double 4 and K’s Place (all on the Island), the hairy dude who enjoys chopping cigar and rocking life had a wondrously rollicking time with Nike before they parted ways, leaving the shrewd guy with no other option than to marry a fellow Lebanese and a heart-broken Nike to continue with her love voyage.

*WADE CHERNAYKO: Another white guy who stole Nike’s heart. They were reportedly hooked up by billionaire businessman, Tunde Folawiyo and dated for years before going their separate ways and pursing other love interests.

*ATIKU ABUBAKAR: Though unconfirmed, Nike and Nigeria’s former Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar were also paired as lovers. This was sometime in 2002, but nothing came out of it eventually.

*OBA ONILADO: The Oba son of the former Oba of Lagos, HRH Adeyinka Oyekan. The squint-eyed traditional ruler (Oba Mobolade Oyekan) who even conferred a chieftaincy title on Nike had his name mentioned in the time past as one of the ex-queen’s alleged lovers.

*TUNDE SOLEYE: The man who just severed romantic ties with Nike. Soleye trained as a medical doctor. Equally a businessman and socialite, many had thought that their union would be forever. Initially married to Funmi with whom he had three children, people are now speculating that with his separation from Nike, she may never try love again. 59 this year, the bearded and bespectacled Cross Bearer whose father owns the popular Duro Soleye Hospital on Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos has always had it easy with women.

http://olofofovillage.com/2013/05/23/all-the-men-who-dated-nike-oshinowo-revealed/
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by nnowu(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2013
E concern una?

1 Like

Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Nobody: 7:36am On May 24, 2013
@OP,well said,buh did U ask Urself,WHY?Avent logged on2 ma NL page in months,did nw cos of dis.NIke OSinowo has ENDOMETRIOSIS,she has been living wif d pain since wen she was a teenager,she doesn't stop menstruating,Men bein who dey r wud nt want 2 b saddled wif such a' 'responsibilty'.I suggest U get ur facts ryt b4 making her look lyk a courtesan.
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 24, 2013
Onozz tins: she doesn't stop menstruating.
holy mary!! are u serious
from wat i kow it causes excessive bleeding not infinity menses
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by lumideezle(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2013
ladies can u see the pedigree of the guys she has dated in the past? those relationships were bound for failure
Lebanese club owner
White man
Obaz Son
finally the one she got right a doctor

but hey how can u make a honest hard working man happy when u are used to the fast money kind of guys those two things donot just add up
I am not saying naija woman shouldn't date club owners or foreigners all I am saying is that do no pretend to be a victim when it goes wrong at the end of the day because before you went into the relationship u fell for the fast flashy life. so please donot come here and act like a victim.

1 Like

Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 24, 2013
Onozz tins: @OP,well said,buh did U ask Urself,WHY?Avent logged on2 ma NL page in months,did nw cos of dis.NIke OSinowo has ENDOMETRIOSIS,she has been living wif d pain since wen she was a teenager,she doesn't stop menstruating,Men bein who dey r wud nt want 2 b saddled wif such a' 'responsibilty'.I suggest U get ur facts ryt b4 making her look lyk a courtesan.
OMG! shocked shocked shocked are you serious? Doesn't it have a cure? Since she has the means(money) she should go abroad for treatment... If this is true, it will put men off completely! No man will enjoy sex with a woman while she's bleeding... I pray for her divine healing... Just like the woman with the issue of blood in the bible sad sad
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2013
Yh,she had an interview sum mnths bck n she was lyk if a woman has endometrial lining on d brain,she menstruates on the brain n most women suffering frm it dnt wanna spend dier only 'free tym'avin s*x with men,accordin 2 a newspaper I. Read some yrs ago,endometriosis was reffered to as the pain of womanhood.
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Tolexander: 1:22pm On May 24, 2013
kofsy:
OMG! shocked shocked shocked are you serious?
Doesn't it have a cure?
Since she has the means(money) she should go abroad for treatment... If this is true, it will put men off completely! No man will enjoy sex with a woman while she's bleeding... I pray for her divine healing... Just like the woman with the issue of blood in the bible sad sad
the only known cure is touching the garment of Jesus as it was with the woman with the issue of blood!
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 24, 2013
You forgot to mention the current Under G man in her life, who is arguably her biggest catch yet. . .our Heavy Oga in Akwa Ibom State, the greatest donatus in the present political dispensation. I hear say na him arrange her the expensive aparto wey she dey stay now for Banana Island.
Re: All The Men Who Dated Nike Oshinowo Revealed! by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2013
I now understand , why it took her a very long time to get married and also can't keep the marriage...h m,m,m,,....ok

(1) (Reply)

See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] / {PHOTO} Actress Naturi Naughton Flashes Her Undies In Photo Shoot Gone Wrong / Kemi Olulonye Displays Her Half Unclad Photo [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.