Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... (704 Views)

Need A Cinematographer For A Superb Music Video And Deep Concept?? / Looking For A Lady Singer With Great Voice! / Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... by benedicton: 4:39pm On May 23, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

My name is Benedict.

I am a songwriter and producer of beautiful blues music.

I produce beat-based blues.

Take a blues artist with heart-moving love songs, and let a hard-core rap producer produce his music...

That's what my songs sound like.

If you like James Blunt, Bruno Mars and John Legend, you will like my songs.

I am at the moment in touch with A&R personell in the UK and US music industry, and I need an artist who can perform my songs.

The desired artists should:

1. Be resident in Britain.
2. Be of African decent (ideally British-Nigerian).
3. Be Male
4. Be at least 18 years old.
5. Be a singer, with a very good voice and able to hit high notes.
6. Be able to sing sweet love songs.
7. Be humble and likeable

*(Ability to play the royal piano, will be an advantage.)

If you meet the above requirements, email me on

benedicttonn@gmail.com

and send me your picture and an mp3 attachment of you covering a popular high pitched song, maybe by Westlife or Michael Bolton, or such.

I will contact whoever is selected.

Cheers.

PS: If you know anyone that fits the above profile, you can email me too.
Re: Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... by benedicton: 6:44pm On May 26, 2013
You can also contact me if you live in California or New York...
Re: Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... by Desantos: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Discover the secrets of becoming an instant independent music artist, marketer/promoter; even with a single track.
This e-book teach you how to step into an amazing new dimensions and operations that will enable you promote and market yourself as an unsigned music artist or label and achieve successful accomplishments consistently.
This teaching will impact you with understanding and challenge you to take the reins of your career in music and steer it in the direction of becoming an instant independent music promoter and marker with maximum success.

Successful indies, unsigned music artist and record labels who embraced and aligned their capability to shine collectively in these new digital age are products of this teaching e-book. And you can also do it, established and make advancement in your career through the same. For more details visit Hits-labmusic dot webs dot come
sunny
Re: Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... by benedicton: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sorry Sholx, but Im not good with the Nigerian scene. Keep trying labels and if ure good one of them will sign you.
Re: Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... by sholx(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2013
benedicton: Sorry Sholx, but Im not good with the Nigerian scene. Keep trying labels and if ure good one of them will sign you.
thanks for the reply man...but incase it comes to ur heart to have it with nigerians,do remember me.

(1) (Reply)

Mekuzy - Double My Blessing / Get The Best Finish Of Music/video Promotion To Stardom At Affordable Prices / How To Join A Collab Singing In Sing.plus App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.