Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? (2663 Views)

Please Which Of This Tecno Phones Is The Best / Tecno Phones Is A Scam / .:. Yahoo Chat In I.m Application .:. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by ducramsey99(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]The way andriod phones are producing all kinds of andriods to the market this days........i want to use this opportunity to ask which andriod phone is toping the chat in Nigeria market today.
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by 4peace(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2013
ducramsey99: [color=#006600][/color]The way andriod phones are producing all kinds of andriods to the market this days........i want to use this opportunity to ask which andriod phone is toping the chat in Nigeria market today.

Not Tecno
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Francheezy(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2013
by d grace of God samsung
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2013
Not only in Nigeria, same goes for Asia, China etc, andriod device runs on driod platfom developed by Google, driod is just a wide child, plug and play surfer delight. Google gift to the world of tech
Unlike apple that runs on ios platfom, very clanish

1 Like

Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by amAZEing: 9:04pm On May 23, 2013
Whatsapp;
and BBM top the CHATS in NIGERIAppp
ducramsey99: [color=#006600][/color]The way andriod phones are producing all kinds of andriods to the market this days........i want to use this opportunity to ask which andriod phone is toping the chat in Nigeria market today.
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by cartini82: 12:19am On May 24, 2013
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by OCTAVO: 4:01am On May 24, 2013
Tecno haters here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by bigiyaro(m): 5:08am On May 24, 2013
Tecno n3 and n7

1 Like

Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by OCTAVO: 5:27am On May 24, 2013
bigiyaro: Tecno n3 and n7

Correct!!! cheesy
Let's take over this thread cool
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by W3xy1(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2013
tecno noni
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 24, 2013
TECNO
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Francheezy(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2013
yeee...shey no b samsung niii ??
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by bigiyaro(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2013
Francheezy: yeee...shey no b samsung niii ??
with this latest release of F7 tecno will over toppest the chart. TECNO NONI.
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by leslieu63(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2013
HTC one
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Emmysteve(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2013
TEAM TECNO
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Emmysteve(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2013
Francheezy: yeee...shey no b samsung niii ??
naaaah its tecno
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Francheezy(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2013
wow

.buh on a more crious note..itz samsung
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by moshoodn(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2013
I own the Xperia Z....

Its worth many tecnos...
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Lawalmd(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2013
when it comes to number of sales tecno is on a wild card in nigeria
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by ridwan4u(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2013
tecno is the Nigeria best seller.
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by MrsCork2(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2013
Htc
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by OCTAVO: 11:05am On May 25, 2013
^ Tecno ni! No offiense wink
gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2013
moshoodn: I own the Xperia Z....

which i sold for a tecno
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 26, 2013
Mrs..Cork:
Htc
tecno, tecno, tecno... receive d salvation of tecno.. receive, receive

1 Like

Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Kennyinusa(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2013
BlackBerry 10 grin
I run all the happening android apps on my Z10.. instagram, nfs, skype shocked yes skype to name a few. BlackBerry all the way.
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2013
Kennyinusa: BlackBerry 10 grin
I run all the happening android apps on my Z10.. instagram, nfs, skype shocked yes skype to name a few. BlackBerry all the way.
lol in ur dream
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Kennyinusa(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2013
9jadelta: lol in ur dream
Yee people of little faith grin
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Kennyinusa(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2013
But seriously, what if ............... what if the blackberry can run this apps. that I think will make it the
king of smartphones...lol lipsrsealed
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Kennyinusa(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2013
I'm in no dream land o grin. You better join the BlackBerry league before it's too late... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Kennyinusa(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2013
Sorry I forgot to add Netflix shocked yes Netflix lol
Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by johndwayy(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2013
#teamtecno..........

1 Like

Re: Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 26, 2013
if blackberry rules d world, then im obama's son..

mtcheew..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umidigi A5 Pro For Sale / Samsung Cant Compete With Tecno / Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.