Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? (13123 Views)

Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015 / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2013
I actually applied for 'Young Graduate' position; not 'Direct Sales Agent' and just yesterday, they invited me for a test at workforce Management Center, Gbagada Lagos by 9 am on Friday, 24th May. I'm to come with calculator, pencil and an ID card. Anyone in my shoe? What do you think? Are they trying to lure me into 'direct sales agent' thing?
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by mastereyebee: 6:04pm On May 23, 2013
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2013
master.eyebee:
@presiade pls how did you apply.did you send an email application or fill a web appplication?
I mailed my CV and a cover letter to a stated e-mail address less than 2 weeks ago.
Anyone else got the invitation?
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by spicy4lyfe: 12:00am On May 24, 2013
@presi, nd hw did u knw its fcmb
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by gbengalite(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2013
For the sake of those Interested make the email public here.

And in case you don't know the DSA @FCMB is like pure water now, they pay Graduate 25 to 35k monthly.
It is your to decide if you are Interested.

I would rather sell Gala in the hold up than do this...lol

Cheers
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2013
@gbengalite, did you read my post well? If I'm not aware of the nature of their DSA, I won't be asking questions here.
Always understand things before commenting bro.
I know it is FCMB because they stated so in their SMS.
@spicy, HRCustomerService@firstcitygroup.com
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by MissOpe(f): 4:11pm On May 24, 2013
gbengalite: For the sake of those Interested make the email public here.

And in case you don't know the DSA @FCMB is like pure water now, they pay Graduate 25 to 35k monthly.
It is your to decide if you are Interested.

I would rather sell Gala in the hold up than do this...lol

Cheers
Bros u aint lying ooooo am a D:S:A @ fcmb must confess to u...iit's not an easy task, they'll be asking u to meet unrealistic target...though the target is realistic if u know people dat are rich..
Right now i'm in d middle of a cross road dont know whether to quit or conttinue..

1 Like

Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by jewelzizi(f): 11:21pm On May 24, 2013
hrcustomerservice@firstcitygroup.com (for ond holders)
Fcmbdsa@firstcitygroup.com ( for Bsc, using ur location as d subject)
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2013
jewelzizi: hrcustomerservice@firstcitygroup.com (for ond holders)
Fcmbdsa@firstcitygroup.com ( for Bsc, using ur location as d subject)
I quite don't agree to this. I'm a BSc holder, and the advert I saw indicated the former address for 'young graduate' (BSc) position.
The latter address is obviously for DSA vacancies.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by jewelzizi(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2013
Urs might be diff..I'm jst saying! because dats hw I applied for mine and dey acknowleged dat dey received it. But I av nt been sent any msg.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by flairlady(f): 5:35pm On May 25, 2013
presiade:
I quite don't agree to this. I'm a BSc holder, and the advert I saw indicated the former address for 'young graduate' (BSc) position.
The latter address is obviously for DSA vacancies.
you are right
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2013
Has anyone heard from workforce after the test The test was written exactly one week ago now...
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by blanco56(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2013
presiade: Has anyone heard from workforce after the test The test was written exactly one week ago now...
. Hey! Nice to meet u hear again, Pls what was †ђξ nature of workforce questns , I'm writting workfrce test soon, I'd like to knw
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2013
blanco56: . Hey! Nice to meet u hear again, Pls what was †ђξ nature of workforce questns , I'm writting workfrce test soon, I'd like to knw
^ are you by any chance awaiting firstbank's test with workforce?
Ok, workforce test is in 3 sections verbal, numerical logical/ diagram reasoning. For FCMB it was paper based probably because of the small population; but for massive recruitments, they use CBTesting @ eTCenter, Unilag.
Just practise well and pray bro... That's the key to succeed.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by blanco56(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2013
presiade:
^ are you by any chance awaiting firstbank's test with workforce?
Ok, workforce test is in 3 sections verbal, numerical logical/ diagram reasoning. For FCMB it was paper based probably because of the small population; but for massive recruitments, they use CBTesting @ eTCenter, Unilag.
Just practise well and pray bro... That's the key to succeed.
GBAM! Thank Man!
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by Darlif(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg ooo....anybody with info for the firstbank recruitment stuff kindly share ooo
I'v applied and hv bin sent d confimation email, does anyone knw wen d test wld b coming up
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Just got another invitation for test at Workforce from FCMB. I don't understand again oooo. Is this a second stage test or another test entirely They've not communicated the outcome of the test I wrote on 24th May yet.
I'm not sure I'll go ooo.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
can u communicate to us what the test message reads this time around pls.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2013
@sunnydayasaba, the message was exactly the same with the former one.
Though, I didn't go for the second test, I just got a congratulatory message from them, stating I would be contacted soon. Anybody else got the message?
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by bonny07(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
I also did the test nd passed for graduate trainee position since feb27 2013 bur v nt heard nyfin from them till date I really don't understand fcmb o
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
bonny07: I also did the test nd passed for graduate trainee position since feb27 2013 bur v nt heard nyfin from them till date I really don't understand fcmb o
And have you tried contacting them? They don't pay much, they're still delaying, na wa ooo, something wey man wan dey manage temporarily.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by MissOpe(f): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
First City Monument Bank- had an horrible experience working and banking with dem..
My experience as a D.S.A , gush - cant start narrating every......
FCMB i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by bonny07(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
yeah I went 2 deir office last week bur I ws told sm pple re in TS presently so we have to wait till they round up
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Did you ask when they'll finish TS and likely invite us??
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by bonny07(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
I thnk we re d only two on dis trend waitin 2 be cld by fcmb jst giv me ur pin nd num so I can update u cos I dnt sign in regularly
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^Do check your email address for my contact (e-mail addy).
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by simssss: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Also wrote the fcmb aptitude test at workforce management centre in may 2013 and passed the test tooo.... waiting for them to get back to us....but the current set of training school is probably what they are waiting for to end. Cos i know people at the headquarters. @bonny07 biko update me too please
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2013
^^ Do you know when the present trainees will graduate?
How long does the training school last??
Lastly, which post did you apply for
Sorry, too much questions *big grin*
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by simssss: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Next training school starts in 2 or 3 weeks time and it lasts for a month.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by presiade(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
So, are we going to be part of that batch? This one we never did interviews??
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
presiade: So, are we going to be part of that batch? This one we never did interviews??
is it dat u v completed d process?,as per interviews and all
Re: FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? by obaxlove(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls hw can I apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUTO Academic Staff Recruitment 2019 (24 Position) / N- Power: What Is Your Status / Appy Now: Graduate Customer Service Officer At British Council Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.