Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility (16922 Views)

Unlimited Nigerian Worship For Those Of Us Overseas / The Best Of Youtube Uplifting Christian Praise And Worship Songs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by emydedon: 8:55am On May 24, 2013
Today I will love to share with you the importance of Praise and Worship in receiving your blessing from God. Do doctors tell you that you are infertile? Have low or no sperm count?

Have you been told you are too old to have a baby? If you answered "Yes," I am here to tell you that health, happiness, and a new family have all already been guaranteed to you. There is a way to have the child you so desire.

Imagine the sound of a child's laughter filling your home!

Picture having a family that daily brings you all the joy, peace, and love you could have ever dreamed of.

Visualize your baby growing healthily inside of you, ready to lead a full and abundant life with you.

I am here to tell you today that all of these dreams can be a reality, YOUR reality.

The easiest way to obtain victory over all theses situations is to praise and worship God. Praise means to glorify or extol God. To magnify and bless Him.

The Bible tells us that God inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalms 22: 3). What does the word inhabit mean? It means God lives in, dwells in, manifest himself in “the praises of His people. When we praise God, we have the Lord as a boarder, an in-dweller in us.

For many of you who face difficult or seemingly impossible situations, what you need to do is praise God. When you want God to inhabit your circumstances or difficulties you can do nothing better than to praise Him.

For when you praise him you are assured of His abiding presence inhabiting every life situation that may confront you. The only thing you and I can ever offer to God is our praise. We cannot give him money. There is nothing we can give him except praise.

How wonderful it is that God says in Psalms 50: 23 “that he who sacrifices thank-offerings honours me and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God.” So you see when you start to offer God a sacrifice of praise these are some of the benefits available to you.

Benefits of praise.

Praise unlocks the windows of Heaven Praise causes doubt to flee Praise brings down showers of blessings Praise brings down the love and peace of God Praise brings freedom from bondage Praise changes every situation Praise establishes your heart in God and brings God into the circumstances Praise is the master key to God’s store house

When you become established in praise you become a true worshipper of God - and you thus prepare your way to reap God’s blessings. In writing on praise, I would like to share from the Bible about David. May the Holy Spirit quicken your understanding and help you understand the truth of the power of praise in Jesus’ name.

DAVID What was David’s secret? All his confidence and trust was in the Lord. His boasting was not of any man, but it was of the Lord. David said to Goliath, “You come against me with swords and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty”. (I Samuel 17: 45)

We see in the life of David a beautiful example of God’s hand of protection overshadowing and preserving him from destruction. In his youth David was attacked by lions and bears and later in life he encountered a giant (Goliath) on the field of battle. Against all these overwhelming odds, David was not killed but rather he destroyed those that were bent on destroying him. David said, “All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves. For the battle is the Lord’s and he will give all of you into our hands.” (I Samuel 17: 47)

You can learn from David; his boasting and confidence was not of what any human could do, it was based on what God could do for him. David lived a life of praise; In the Bible there are Psalms of praise, written by David to God. In Psalms 34: 1, he declared: “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”

This was his secret, God’s praise. David knew the power of praise. He knew God dwelt in our praises and nothing could stop him praising God. David listed some of God’s benefits to him for his life of praise as:

Redemption from destruction, Forgiveness for all our sins, healing of all diseases.

David attributed all theses benefits to his continued praise to God. God fights our battles when we praise him. As you start to praise Him, He will fight for you.

Praise is the Christian’s gun of battle. When the battles of life rage hard, the Christian who is fully armed with praise is well clothed for battle. God has commanded us to give him praise at all times. His praise should be to be continually on our lips. When God’s praise is continually on your lips you cannot be defeated. I encourage all the couples who face impossible situations to lift up their voices in praise of God. As you do that the peace and glory of God will come upon you. You say that you don’t know how to praise God.

The Psalms are full of praise songs. You can use Psalm 100, 159, 150, 117 to praise God. When I started my walk with God, all I knew was “glory to God” and I used to repeat that over and over again and the glory of God used to hit me so hard that I could hardly move. Praise him any way you know. The important thing is the heart of the person who is praising. As you praise Him, His blessing flows into your life.

Summary:
You praise will bring you victory when facing infertility or difficult problems

37 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by bebe2(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2013
in addition,
1, dont be gullible

2, be patient

3,dont have multiple se.x partners to cut down risk of cervical cancer

4,dont use quacks for abortions becos they r cheaper

5,get checked reqularly as some stds can remain undetected and cause infertilty e.g chlamydia

6.not everyone is meant to have biological children there are other options.

7. dont let it consume u

i will add more wen i remember

oya make una addd una own

6 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2013
even after all these.

you still gats see your doctor.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2013
Oh yeah! Just like King David, Paul & Silas, the Isrealites. They v experienced breakthroughs via the Power of Praise (POP).
----------------------
Last Bullet: Tapping into that anointing.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by MadCow1: 1:05pm On May 26, 2013
Imanuelle: even after all these.

I wonder whether she was singing praise and worship during intercourse as well..

Utter bollock.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by konn: 1:05pm On May 26, 2013
i believe there is nothing God cannot do my sister now has 2 kids despite the doctors report that her fallopian tube and her uterus is blocked and cannot conceive. she let go and let God now she is a mother

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by konn: 1:08pm On May 26, 2013
Imanuelle: even after all these.

of course it is only a doctor that can confirm u infertile. the writer is talking about when all hope is lost and when doctors cannot help ur situation.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Dolemite(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2013
It's 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even exist...

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Josco24685(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
I could recal dat any tym i praise d LORD with d whole of my heart i find JOY N PEACE. Praise is d way of tankin ur GOD 4 what HE HAS DONE in ur(our) life brethen i beg u learn how 2 praise GOD, no mata d condition u may in lif just giv him d praise cos HE IS WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Sophiegurl(f): 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
So very true, whenever I am feeling so down or going thru chalenges, and I can't even pray. I start singing praises and yea it worked. Didn't really wait much before conceiving but I had my own fair share on being on Gods waiting list, and i can tell u it's not an experience u wish for ur enemy. Especially when u see pregnant women. Took about 1yr and 7 months after marriage before he answered me and my husband. But I know when u praise and worship him from the bottom ur heart u know, those praise and worship that actually makes u cry and u don't even know u re crying, it actually moves God. And I believe that. God will surely open it's doors of favour on every couple waiting on him this year in Jesus name. AMEN

7 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by CEtoO(f): 1:17pm On May 26, 2013
praise is a spiritual force n if u're praising God n u're not seeing result, then u should check urself.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Sophiegurl(f): 1:22pm On May 26, 2013
Dolemite: It's 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even exist...
u are lost and u need to be found. U mean with all happening around u, u still choose not to believe their is a GOD above all. I'll surely remember u in prayers.

7 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 26, 2013
Mad Cow:

I wonder whether she was singing praise and worship during intercourse as well..

Utter bollock.

grin
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Originalsly: 1:38pm On May 26, 2013
"I am here to tell you that health, happiness and a new family are all guaranteed to you"......Are you God? Nothing in life is guaranteed so why go there?
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by daviide: 1:53pm On May 26, 2013
Dolemite: It's 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even exist...
so you really believe their's no GOD shocked continue living in fallacy island but I'm gonna intercede on your behave for your redemption
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2013
If u're a christian and you still haven't embraced the act praises or dosen't know its meaning and worth, then ur spiritually retarded.
But all the same... God created life and science. If you don't do your routine medical checkup or medication for health and resort to praises and worship....your practically defying God.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 26, 2013

Are u for real? U nid to believe in God Almighty for greater experiences.He never fails!
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by j4jj: 2:28pm On May 26, 2013
in addition,if u realy want to have a miracle baby all u need is to submit urself totally to Jesus Christ and be holy. U shld also nt play a hanky panky with God cos God cannot be mocked for the heart that worships God must be clean and not defiled so dat ur praise can come to God as a sweet smelling savor and acceptable in his sight. I pray for all those dat are believing God for a child that God will grant you your heart desires in Jesus Name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by oiseworld: 2:30pm On May 26, 2013
I pray more for a life of praise and gratitude.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Water9430(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2013
dear op, with praise u hav a tools that wen used, even God himself is powerless about ( as in grant u ur wish without delay). Chech it out, d only thing angels do in heaven is praise God. Halleluyah was d weapon that distroy the wall of jericho. The only barren woman recorded in d bible, was caused wen she mock a certain David praising God. It takes real understanding of God to know this, i am so happy for u @op

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by uchemummy(f): 2:48pm On May 26, 2013
May the Almighty God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Winken: 3:12pm On May 26, 2013
Dolemite: It'so 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even exist...

Girl are u okay? God loves you and want you to change your thinking. God is d giver of life and HE can take any moment He so desire. A million doctors cant save u. Only one man can save you and His name is JESUS. I pray dat the Almighty God forgives you and arrest you like He did to saul on his way to Damascus. Soon and i mean very soon you will carry the bible and preach the gosple of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by ollysoft(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2013
Dolemite: It's 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even e
xist...

The Blood of Jesus at Calvary will come to your rescue and save you In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by matoyeh(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2013
[quote author=emydedon] Today I will love to share with you the importance of Praise and Worship in receiving your blessing from God. Do doctors tell you that you are infertile? Have low or no sperm count?

Have you been told you are too old to have a baby? If you answered "Yes," I am here to tell you that health, happiness, and a new family have all already been guaranteed to you. There is a way to have the child you so desire.

Imagine the sound of a child's laughter filling your home!

Picture having a family that daily brings you all the joy, peace, and love you could have ever dreamed of.

Visualize your baby growing healthily inside of you, ready to lead a full and abundant life with you.

I am here to tell you today that all of these dreams can be a reality, YOUR reality.

The easiest way to obtain victory over all theses situations is to praise and worship God. Praise means to glorify or extol God. To magnify and bless Him.

The Bible tells us that God inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalms 22: 3). What does the word inhabit mean? It means God lives in, dwells in, manifest himself in “the praises of His people. When we praise God, we have the Lord as a boarder, an in-dweller in us.

For many of you who face difficult or seemingly impossible situations, what you need to do is praise God. When you want God to inhabit your circumstances or difficulties you can do nothing better than to praise Him.

For when you praise him you are assured of His abiding presence inhabiting every life situation that may confront you. The only thing you and I can ever offer to God is our praise. We cannot give him money. There is nothing we can give him except praise.

How wonderful it is that God says in Psalms 50: 23 “that he who sacrifices thank-offerings honours me and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God.” So you see when you start to offer God a sacrifice of praise these are some of the benefits available to you.

Benefits of praise.

Praise unlocks the windows of Heaven Praise causes doubt to flee Praise brings down showers of blessings Praise brings down the love and peace of God Praise brings freedom from bondage Praise changes every situation Praise establishes your heart in God and brings God into the circumstances Praise is the master key to God’s store house

When you become established in praise you become a true worshipper of God - and you thus prepare your way to reap God’s blessings. In writing on praise, I would like to share from the Bible about David. May the Holy Spirit quicken your understanding and help you understand the truth of the power of praise in Jesus’ name.

DAVID What was David’s secret? All his confidence and trust was in the Lord. His boasting was not of any man, but it was of the Lord. David said to Goliath, “You come against me with swords and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty”. (I Samuel 17: 45)

We see in the life of David a beautiful example of God’s hand of protection overshadowing and preserving him from destruction. In his youth David was attacked by lions and bears and later in life he encountered a giant (Goliath) on the field of battle. Against all these overwhelming odds, David was not killed but rather he destroyed those that were bent on destroying him. David said, “All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves. For the battle is the Lord’s and he will give all of you into our hands.” (I Samuel 17: 47)

You can learn from David; his boasting and confidence was not of what any human could do, it was based on what God could do for him. David lived a life of praise; In the Bible there are Psalms of praise, written by David to God. In Psalms 34: 1, he declared: “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”

This was his secret, God’s praise. David knew the power of praise. He knew God dwelt in our praises and nothing could stop him praising God. David listed some of God’s benefits to him for his life of praise as:

Redemption from destruction, Forgiveness for all our sins, healing of all diseases.

David attributed all theses benefits to his continued praise to God. God fights our battles when we praise him. As you start to praise Him, He will fight for you.

Praise is the Christian’s gun of battle. When the battles of life rage hard, the Christian who is fully armed with praise is well clothed for battle. God has commanded us to give him praise at all times. His praise should be to be continually on our lips. When God’s praise is continually on your lips you cannot be defeated. I encourage all the couples who face impossible situations to lift up their voices in praise of God. As you do that the peace and glory of God will come upon you. You say that you don’t know how to praise God.

The Psalms are full of praise songs. You can use Psalm 100, 159, 150, 117 to praise God. When I started my walk with God, all I knew was “ wow

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2013
Praise and worship don't cure infertility. Medicine (specifically gynaecology) does.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by collins123(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2013
What the OP described. Is it a case of holy spirit or holy ghost?

Or getting high on Haitian or Turkish Weed?

Or getting high on ALOMO + Cocacola.

Lubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by naijacutee(f): 5:00pm On May 26, 2013
There's scientific backing for this. Couples who are stressed/emotionally tense also find it difficult to conceive for several factors. First of all, the hormones which aid the monthly release of eggs for fertilisation are guided by a number of very very complex interactions between the brain, the pituary gland, and the adrenal glands (called the hypothalamic-pituary-gonadal axis). This means that subtle changes in the brain such as stress, unhappiness, worry etc can affect this process, and make it a little bit more difficult to conceive. no one really understands how/why this happens, but it might be nature's way of protecting defenceless infants from hostile environments - who knows?.

This is why couples seeking children are often advised to relax, and try to avoid getting stressed. An open heart, with praise and gratitude can help people relax quickly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday / SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.