Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Cibn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cibn (5942 Views)

Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? / Cibn Exams: The Challenges & Experience So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cibn by jammieox(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2008
ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO IS A CHARTERED BANKER SHULD PLS ENLIGHTEN ME ABOUT THE WHOLE STUFF.
SECONDLY, PLS CAN AN ND HOLDER OBTAIN FORM FOR CIBN.

THANK YOU.

ALWAYZ JAMMIEPX,
Re: Cibn by deprof1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hi,
i am a charterterd banker and i think have all the information you need but back to your question of can ND holder be eligible to write the Exam ,the answer is yes but if i may ask which course did you study bicos this has to do with the question you asked

if you study banking & finance this is the an opportunity for you to forge ahead ,for more info on the that pls go to the bankers' house @ adeola hopewell,v/i and get more info

wish you best of luck,you can as well contact me on 08034849770 for more information and assistance to aid you pass your exams
Re: Cibn by jammieox(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
thanks prof.
i studied banking and fin.
pls, upgrade me.

thank you.
Re: Cibn by deprof1(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2008
good ,i can see readiness in you ,the next thing you will do is to go to Bankers house as i have pointed out b4,you go there and find out about certificate exams they write for those with ND and if you are able to pass the exam wish i believe with determination of course you will pass then the exam will now qualify you to go for professional exam that will make you a professional banker good luck

hope to hear from you again
any issue again you are free to see me
Re: Cibn by modupe2: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2008
TThanks prof.
This topic is timely,
For an accounting graduate and a banker. how many stages does he / she needs to write. The registration process and nearest possible diet he / she can sit for? Please the person is out of Lagos, hence cannt go to adeola powell for enqiury.

thanks.
Re: Cibn by deprof1(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2008
hi modupe2,if you are graduate of accounting you are to write 2 papers in intermediate and proceed to PE1

the only thing you have to do is that you must register 3 months b4 any exam therefoe you must go and register now however as yousaid you are outside Lagos ,pls let me know where you are so that i will tell you who and where to go for tyhe registration
for more info call 08034849770
Re: Cibn by zize: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2009
hi prof,i can see dat u r highly learned on this topic. Well,I also need to get some facts from u.
I'm a Banking and Finance graduate, finished from the University of Ilorin in 06, I would like to know the stages of the exam I need to do and the exemptions I'm eligible for. If u hav any idea of how much would be involved,it would also be great help.
Re: Cibn by hash: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
pls, where can i find CIBN in Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria?
Re: Cibn by pioneer: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
For your CIB/CIBN/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact
Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cibn by icebagging(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Plz can sum1 use awaiting result 4 it coz my OND result is not yet out......it will b out by February.....plz enlight me more

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Taking A Career Leap / 11 Best Places To Learn For Free Online (& Get A Certificate Of Completion) / Arik Air An Organisation Without Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.