Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport (2913 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Bonaguy(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by stylesco: 9:56pm On May 24, 2013
She's really pretty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 24, 2013
This is the finest and most decent pictures of this babe I have seen in a long time... She did justice to the outfit (color blocking or notice me)... She looks pretty good...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Chregor(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2013
I think this definitely gonna erase the sordid pictures of the past.
U cuts a smashing figure in dat outfit.
Ur news always gather pace and momentum.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 24, 2013
But why heels to the airport,its not like you are going for a party or something.anyway she looks ok,like a regular undergraduate girl would look

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Airforce1(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2013
Local Celebrity
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Mozehh: 11:23pm On May 24, 2013
Chregor: I think this definitely gonna erase the sordid pictures of the past.
U cuts a smashing figure in dat outfit.
Ur news always gather pace and momentum.
uniqueval: This is the finest and most decent pictures of this babe I have seen in a long time... She did justice to the outfit (color blocking or notice me)... She looks pretty good...

who gave these people internet?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by goldfish80(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2013
_____
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by GeneralJ(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2013
This one is airport abi bus station?? haba, this is so inferior, can't they build something better than this, this resembles bus terminal OMG, why do these government official go to foreign country and see betta thing, then go to thier own country and build inferior thing s
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by slimyem: 12:31am On May 25, 2013
Nice!!
Very!!cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by gluv01(f): 12:32am On May 25, 2013
GeneralJ: This one is airport abi bus station?? haba, this is so inferior, can't they build something better than this, this resembles bus terminal OMG, why do these government official go to foreign country and see betta thing, then go to thier own country and build inferior thing s
GOD HELP US

I was gon' say that.

Tonto's outfit is nice, though it looks too 'sharp' to the eyes
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by SlyIg(f): 12:43am On May 25, 2013
She asked someone to snap her at the air port so that she can put it online? Is this how celebrity is done? Lols...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by free2ryhme: 12:48am On May 25, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by gluv01(f): 12:59am On May 25, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by AlyricistLaura: 3:07am On May 25, 2013
That's how I like it..... wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 7:19am On May 25, 2013
GeneralJ: This one is airport abi bus station?? haba, this is so inferior, can't they build something better than this, this resembles bus terminal OMG, why do these government official go to foreign country and see betta thing, then go to thier own country and build inferior thing s
GOD HELP US
hehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Tolexander: 7:36am On May 25, 2013
Is she a poster girl for crayon, water colour and tempo with all these flashy colours on her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 7:53am On May 25, 2013
kulyie: But why heels to the airport,its not like you are going for a party or something.anyway she looks ok,like a regular undergraduate girl would look
na rain boot you dey wear go airport?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by Temismith(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2013
Rainbow gel gringringrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport by nnowu(f): 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
Ok I see,she is heading to the BIG BROTHER house premiering tomorrow in south Africa

(1) (Reply)

Can This Looks Crown Me The Most Handsome Man In Nairaland? / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Side-bosoms / Kenny Ogungbe And Wife, Bolajoko On What Makes Their Marriage Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.