Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo (1222 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by NonsoB: 11:44pm On May 24, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XsiW9u_UtTQ/UZ_nbLOoTuI/AAAAAAAAKg4/G-rA1fkNoYY/s400/eniola.jpg[/img]

'Gbo Gbo big girls' as she's fondly called shared the photo above chilling out at the pool yesterday, and the picture received audible reaction and negative comments about her size.

However, the plus size actress has taken to twitter addressing the comments, telling the bad belles to stop using panadol for her headache.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-b15fVninfFg/UZ_nhB-T-2I/AAAAAAAAKhA/dWZgGuFD7OE/s1600/eni.png[/img]

http://gistmetro..com/2013/05/eniola-badmus-lashes-back-at-critics.html
Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by Nobody: 1:59am On May 25, 2013
Thank you sista!
Let the haters go and quench
Not your problem
Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by fuckluv(f): 6:05am On May 25, 2013
She's funny. Why did she shared the pics when she isn't prepared to receive criticisms; knowing she's on the plus size? It's not everybody that'd like her body now. Opinions are bound to differ. So make she chill.
Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by Akshow: 7:29am On May 25, 2013
fuckluv: She's funny. Why did she shared the pics when she isn't prepared to receive criticisms; knowing she's on the plus size? It's not everybody that'd like her body now. Opinions are bound to differ. So make she chill.
so because she is plus size she should not share pix again? I say she has a very high self esteem and love for herself hence posting the pix. All those criticizing her are people who can't even upload their nails due to low self esteem. She is big, bold, beautiful, and bountiful. Most important she is comfortable being herself so haterzzz should jump into the lagoon
Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by Tolexander: 7:29am On May 25, 2013
We don't need abusing her cos of her stature. Fat people may be sometimes useful.

Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by Nobody: 7:35am On May 25, 2013
She is meant to say , she is xtra large plus plus size. When she was growing up and eating like a buffalo she no know abi?
Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2013
lmao @ plus sized friend wanna be like her. N to the O angry

If she couldn't take it, why upload it? undecided
and she calls herself plus sized grin
bïtch, that's plus plus xl sized if you ask me grin grin
and that's a bikini for those kinds ladies

I hope say she no enter that pool cos all the water go run comot grin grin
make I run ooo, she fit dey registered, quote me come wipe me
Re: Eniola Badmus Lashes Back At Critics Over Her Bikini Photo by fuckluv(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2013
Akshow: so because she is plus size she should not share pix again? I say she has a very high self esteem and love for herself hence posting the pix. All those criticizing her are people who can't even upload their nails due to low self esteem. She is big, bold, beautiful, and bountiful. Most important she is comfortable being herself so haterzzz should jump into the lagoon
Nah, don't misconstrue me. I said that opinions are bound to differ concerning her body shape. By sharing the pics, she is indirectly saying that we should check her out. You either 'hit' or 'miss'. So why is she suddenly enraged

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Partying With Lil Wayne, Busta And Trey Songz / Photographer Drags Tuface, Wife To Court Over Wedding Pictures / Forbes' List Of Hollywood's Highest Paid Actors Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.