Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) (3657 Views)

Looking For Investors Or A Partner. / Calling All Genuine Property Investors Or Buyers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2013
I have been a member of nairaland for a long time and I have been wondering if we really have investors in this forum or just people that wants to always read at others posts.
I have been looking for investors for a new business i am about to start(Potato Chip Flakes Business)officially and all what i have been hearing is "Your business plan is super or nice" but none has dropped a dime.
I want to use this medium to ask Nlders that believes in business that will yield income or profits in the next two years to invest in my start-up business that i have spent so much money and energy on.

I will be available to attend to any meeting by a potential investor to explain further.

Also I hv a landed property at ikorodu with a bulding(70% completion) on it.I can also use all my facility equipments as collateral if i could just get someone to help

Amount requesting: 2.5mill

To know more about the business pls go to www.harbinsfood.com or call 08186919973,08107817035

1 Like

Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2013
Still available on your requests
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dear potential Investor,

This product is a Nafdac approved product,we have not hit the market because of funds.

Will be glad to answer any call for this business to kick off.

Thank you
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by olushowunm(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2013
FIRST MY BROTHER, I'M NOT AN INVESTOR... BUT CAN BE OF HELP SINCE YOU HAVE GONE THAT FAR AND I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN PARTNERSHIP...
CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR BUSINESS PLAN FOR REVIEW, SO I CAN REALLY DETERMINE HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO START WITH AND HOW WE CAN MOVE ON ANYHOW ANYHOW FOR NOW, WHILE INVESTORS COME ON-BOARD LATER... IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE A RISK WITH ME... EMAIL ME ON OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM...
NB: I'M NOT AN INVESTOR ONCE AGAIN, BUT CAN BE A PARTNER AND I HAVE FINANCIAL CONNECTIONS THAT CAN RAISE THE FUNDS, IF NEEDED AFTER REVIEWING THE PROPOSAL/BUSINESS PLAN... THANKS.
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
I wouldn't mind getting enough hands to make this project stand.
I have sought for loans or venture capitalist and none is happening,I want to start with as little as i can raise so that my efforts won't be fruitless.
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by subnormal: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Op...kindly send me ur bizz plan and contact details....we might be able to wrk something out
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
subnormal: Op...kindly send me ur bizz plan and contact details....we might be able to wrk something out
Ur email addy or send a mail to harbinsonline@gmail.com
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2013
Good morning Nlders,
Business still needs investors
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Still looking for investors or loan to begin operation
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by clintwine(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi, can you send me your business plan?
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
clintwine: Hi, can you send me your business plan?

Your email addy sir
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by clintwine(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Clintwine@gmail.com
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by databoy247(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2013
send the business plan to nwakstar@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sent
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by clintwine(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello AFPM,
i have sent you a mail
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
clintwine: Hello AFPM,
i have sent you a mail
Replied your mail sir.
Still open to my potential investors
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by Missktinz: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Please send me your
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Still looking for investor
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by franckie: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Hi, send your business plan to frankaganty@yahoo.com.
I will get back to you.
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
franckie: Hi, send your business plan to frankaganty@yahoo.com.
I will get back to you.
Sent to you
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by phraoh(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2013
is the investment still on-going...
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
phraoh: is the investment still on-going...
Yes pls
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by phraoh(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Please send me the proposal and then we can talk from there....generalpharaoh@gmail.com
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
phraoh: Please send me the proposal and then we can talk from there....generalpharaoh@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) by APFM(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CALLS AND QUESTIONS.
HARBINSFOOD WILL LAUNCH OFFICIALLY ON THE 3RD OF OCTOBER 2013.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
FROM HARBINS

(1) (Reply)

Make 10,000 minimum daily with moilicious and say bye to broke / Own Your Own Sms Gateway Like Smslive247 & Web2smspro / Melon Peeling Machine 08034122464

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.