Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,265 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why Is Islam A Do Or Die Affair? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Islam A Do Or Die Affair? (565 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Islam A Do Or Die Affair? by Nobody: 5:08am On May 25, 2013
I want to ask a question. Why is it that the islamic religion is a do or die affair. I watched an interview where a top recognized islamic sheikh said it point blank that any apostate (convert to another religion) should be killed as this is the law of allah. Why is it that islam attempts to convert people by force and violence. Is this what the religion teaches? What if I don't want to become a muslim. Is it by force? I'm not overly religious but I have noted that while christianity attempts to achieve converts by REASONING AND CONVINCING Islams mode of operation is OPPRESSION PROTEST AND FORCE. That is where the problem of islam starts. Telling your followers that their religion or god is superior to others is not the problem (many religions do that) but inciting and encouraging them to achieve conversion by any means possible include VIOLENCE and CONQUERING is bound to cause friction with other people who don't want to be a part of the religion. Everybody shud have the right to decide how they want to live their lives and shud not be forced. Afterall, I met religion here and it was not the other way round. I'm beginning to think that religion is evil (I also have a right to my opinion and believes).

Excerpt from wikipedia
Choudary responded
by saying that Sharia "has to be adopted
wholesale", and that "it will come either
by embracing Islam because it is the
fastest growing religion in the country,
or by an islamic country COUNQERING britian or by elements embracing Islam
and IMPOSING it." - Anjem Choudary
Re: Why Is Islam A Do Or Die Affair? by wazobiaforu(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2013
Can you post the link of the interview before I can reply fully, both Christianity and Islam force people to join their religion according history but just that some Muslim still do it .

Religion make me feel bad

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not A Christian / Would You Hold Still Onto Your Faith In Christ If You Passed Through This? / Feminist Activists Bare bosoms In Protestat Swedish Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.