Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? (553 Views)

What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / How Did You Come About Nl? / How To Find Nairaland User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by sasview: 10:27am On May 25, 2013
Every member of Nairaland has his/her unique identity (refers to as" user name"wink. User name is a combination of letters or words which with password allows you to log in to the forum, therein stands as your identity, with more than a million registered members it's implies that we have more than a millions different user names. mine "sasview" was coined from the first letter of my three names and the word "view" was added just to imply my opinion on a subject. what informed your user name? Let's see the creativity involves in it. And what it stand for.
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by stebell(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2013
As for my name "Stebell", it's a combo of my first name n surname in such a way dat it will be pleasing to ma ears wen de ladies call me by it. And I tell yu de new babes prefer calling me dis name than my first name. I used it in de university, even in secondary sch, I was called by some of ma frnds. In ma former hood, it's wit de name I'm known. I jus love it.
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by vizboy(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2013
Just my name victor. Turned and redefine as vizboy
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:24pm On May 25, 2013
vizboy: Just my name victor. Turned and redefine as vizboy
i just dont know what to use... Then i chose aedes_muskeeto.
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 25, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by Emmyk(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: i just dont know what to use... Then i chose aedes_muskeeto.
are you Muskeeto him?
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by Emmyk(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2013
From my first n middle name Emmanuel Kolawole..

Omo, this kinda thread keep coming up.
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by sasview: 3:44pm On May 25, 2013
illitrate: angry angry angry angry angry
Do you have PA or secretary that read and interpret for you? Lol
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:24pm On May 25, 2013
Emmyk: are you Muskeeto him?
nah bro.
Re: How Do You Come About Your Nairaland's User Name? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2013
That's my real name ,yes people there were some BlueIvys before Jay and beyonce‘s .

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways To Maximize Your Levels Of Motivation / Boko Haram Killed Teachers And Students In Maiduguri. / 5 Rules You Must Remember In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.