Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan (21344 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by omolomolarinero: 1:30pm On May 25, 2013
Yeah! She was here and we were there!

The same Rita Dominic was in Ibadan Yesterday at the Heritage Mall where she came to the FILMHOUSE to see the movie ‘The Meeting’ which she produced.

The pretty actress came into town around past two pm and she entered the FILMHOUSE just before three o clock when she started signing autographs for her fans. She later went in for the screening of her movie.

After the movie, she continued with autographs and took photos with all her fans present. She later hung around with people to gist and re-create some scenes in the movie ‘The Meeting’. She was also in company of Mildred Okwo, the director of the movie who she co-owns the company that produced the movie with- THE AUDRE SILVA COMPANY, and also Femi Jacobs, the lead character in the movie.

Come and see ’autographing’ as babes pulled up their sleeves for autographing for their hand and arms o, a guy almost pulled off his shirt for autograph for im back sef. lol. But it was really nice seeing the stars in IB city and at FILMHOUSE Cinema.

The authorities of the Cinema has promised to bring in these stars from time to time, so you guys better make seeing-movies-at-FILMHOUSE your hobby, cos if you are not there the day SAMUEL L. JACKSON will come for movie screening, O.Y.O is your case o! lol. Very soon, ‘WhatsupIBADAN’ will be giving you guys some free tickets for movies at FILMHOUSE too.

‘The meeting’ which was produced in October 2012, is still been shown at cinemas nationwide and beyond. Starring Femi Jacobs, Rita Dominic, Jide Kosoko, Basorge Tariah Jr, Nse Ekpe Etim, Linda Ejiorfor and Kate Henshaw etc, ‘The meeting’ is a movie that has raised the bar for movies in Nollywood. I can watch that movie 365 times in a year, I know, but if you’ve not seen that movie, better go to FILMHOUSE A.S.A.P to see it o, and if you chose to delay, O.Y.O is your case o. lol

Click below to see more photos of Rita in Ibadan

www.whatsupibadan.com

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2013
Nice
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Thermythorpe(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2013
Thumbs up...

Am i second?
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 25, 2013
Love her outfit !! kiss
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by RajiBabatunde(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2013
She wlcum 2 Iþadan d land of Ogunmola nd Oluyole #jos passing by...
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Airforce1(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2013
This woman should go and marry please... I'm tired of seeing her bleached face everytime on television station and magazines

She's not getting any younger

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 25, 2013
^^ shut up

36 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by ohaleoghene(f): 4:04pm On May 25, 2013
I just don't know why I love Rita so much . She looks nice in that outfit . Will you marry my brother please ?
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by tunapawizzy: 4:06pm On May 25, 2013
Rita's outfit so chic.... see dat typical ibadan gal 4 d first pishure
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by nnachichi(f): 4:06pm On May 25, 2013
Nawa o!didnt knw this lady has dis much hype. Sha,enjoy d spotlight girl.
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by oluwadare26(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2013
And whats so important? I'm more concern seeing Dortmund lifting the CL tonight

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by tunapawizzy: 4:07pm On May 25, 2013
Airforce1: This woman should go and marry please... I'm tired of seeing her bleached face everytime on television station and magazines

shes waiting for me....m nt ready yet
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2013
Airforce1: This woman should go and marry please... I'm tired of seeing her bleached face everytime on television station and magazines

age iz no longer by her side....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 25, 2013
Ok. I have seen it. Wat am i suppose to do now
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by NaLaugh: 4:10pm On May 25, 2013
It seems Nairaland just discovered Rita Dominic.
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by mediainspired: 4:10pm On May 25, 2013
I thot the OP wuld give a glimpse, summary or brief synopsis of the movie other than just give a static/moribund line like THE MEETING is a film "that has raised the bar." U seem to be attempting to market Rita Dominic's film &THE FILMHOSUE Ibadan; but it isn't very convincing. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but u spoke so much, BUT SAID VERY LITTLE for any discerning mind to buy ur 'products.'

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Iaz93: 4:12pm On May 25, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: Ok. I have seen it. Wat am i suppose to do now
Face front.
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Iaz93: 4:12pm On May 25, 2013
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by binhozie(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2013
Tonto Dike move over!
Be like na Riri time to shyne tongue
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by tjskii(f): 4:17pm On May 25, 2013
Abeg cinema don reach ib ni,werz d location,ow long av dey bin here,kai so iv bin jonzin in d house since,na wa o,dt was ow smone told me last wk dt shoprite has opnd in ib and I didn't kno undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Steezz(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2013

Nigger chillax. Tired of hearing bleaching! bleaching! bleaching! Wen u see a light-skinned person...or are u jealous cos u'r sooo dark

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by ichommy(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2013
Cute
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by LEvuls(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2013
and so....mtcheeww
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Steezz(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: age iz no longer by her side....
You are damn right! Its actually ON her side grin

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2013
Nice outfit,beta than dat of Yvonne Nelson's own

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by LEvuls(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2013
adaobi123: ^^ shut up
dont dare folo her footstepz cos
pweety u no be
hips absence
sexy minus
money empty
popularity so cheap even in NL
jus advising no be coXo

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by dopeJemi: 4:37pm On May 25, 2013
phuck off

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by franca30(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2013
Nice
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by mreoe1(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2013
Ib rocks...
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2013
LEvuls:
dont dare folo her footstepz cos
pweety u no be
hips absence
sexy minus
money empty
popularity so cheap even in NL
jus advising no be coXo

shut up tongue

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by toronto419(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2013
I miss tonto dickson dike front page. Mod, what happened to her front page?
Re: Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan by fittty(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2013
tjskii: Abeg cinema don reach ib ni,werz d location,ow long av dey bin here,kai so iv bin jonzin in d house since,na wa o,dt was ow smone told me last wk dt shoprite has opnd in ib and I didn't kno undecided

shop rite, caash aand carry, mr price, cinema all in heritaage mall dugbe just opposite lg office cocoa house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo In New Stunning Makeup Photos / Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" / Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.