Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe (8882 Views)

Sexy Picture Of Flavour Standing In A Canoe / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts It All In New Sexy Picture. / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by samguy: 1:30pm On May 25, 2013
See More >> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/05/photo-mercy-aigbe-shows-off-her-breast.html
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has been posting lovely fashionable pictures of herself lately, and it is fair to say that she has been impressing us so far.
This current picture shows Mercy flaunting her breast in a see-through black blouse paired with a colour block short skirt.
What do you think guys, are you feeling her look?

See More >> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/05/photo-mercy-aigbe-shows-off-her-breast.html

Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by luvablesam(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2013
N my question is;why is dis lady always posing near dis car?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Tolexander: 5:17pm On May 25, 2013
I can't see anything now!
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by daviide: 6:06pm On May 25, 2013
*move rilli close to phone screen* where the bossom dey? angry mtchww person no fit take picture again una go turn am to immoral tin
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2013
This aigbe woman is really beefing with toto decay on who"ll make the most headlines in 2013/ NL frontpage

But I no go lie, this lady is truly dazzling, damnnnnnn!!
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by gluv01(f): 2:28am On May 26, 2013
luvable sam: N my question is;why is dis lady always posing near dis car?

Guess it's her home. Whenever she dresses flashy, she calls her husband to take her pishure. Who knows if that's the only space in the compound.

By the way, the picture is a nay! She is married and ought to dress as one and respect her dignity as a MRS..

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Gudiza(m): 3:09am On May 26, 2013
finally get to see the mercy aigbe babe....
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by SlyIg(f): 5:32am On May 26, 2013
Thank you. You just took out these words from my mouth!

But are they trying to bring back colour blocking?
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Airforce1(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2013
Where is the breast?
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 6:55am On May 26, 2013
Meh. It could be a lot worse.
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by icebebe(f): 7:26am On May 26, 2013
And i love dis outfit soh badly kiss
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by ZACHIE: 7:55am On May 26, 2013
the same girl with 6million naira bag dey wear this skirt wey dem sell for 5,000?
Does not add up
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by dannydaniels(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ I f*ckin care.....
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2013
dis babe no dey carry last.. d c tru dress only reveals cleavage not bossoms mr.op
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by HezronLorraine(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is cut-across,not see-through.
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
*grabs vaseline*

*views picture*

*sees no bosom*

*walks out disappointed.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by CallMeFemi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Airforce1: Where is the breast?

I nEed a secounder for the motion!!

Shey na motion abi notion :-/ :/

Ko ye mi o!!

But all the same...where is the bobee!!
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guy! U r soo observant, do u knw dat i hav noticed dis same trend wit her, always snappn at d background of this murano fx35
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by fr3do(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
ZACHIE: the same girl with 6million naira bag dey wear this skirt wey dem sell for 5,000?
Does not add up

and she should also use matches that cost 500 naira per box.

Some commodities cant be expensive.
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by musaajebor(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
kimakazee: Guy! U r soo observant, do u knw dat i hav noticed dis same trend wit her, always snappn at d background of this murano fx35
u r not observant at all. If u observant u will notice that there is no exposed bobby in the picture.
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by homesteady(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: *grabs vaseline*

*views picture*

*sees no bosom*

*walks out disappointed.

You have started again oh! angry
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
gluv01:

Guess it's her home. Whenever she dresses flashy, she calls her husband to take her pishure. Who knows if that's the only space in the compound.

By the way, the picture is a nay! She is married and ought to dress as one and respect her dignity as a MRS..
*clears throat and rolls eyes* won tunde o.if shes always on bubu,iro and buba,george,una go still abuse am say she nor know fashion,she dey dress like mama,now shes been fashionable and you are talking about dignity.ema pele o.madam dignitary.

Moreover mr gentry is not complaining,so what is paining you about her dressing.abi if your own husband said you should wear overall and wrappers,is it mercy's fault.awon marimaso.esharora soro.issshhhhh

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: *grabs vaseline*

*views picture*

*sees no bosom*

*walks out disappointed.
awon weankas association of nairaland (WAN) wey e be say them no dey take eye see brez,once dey look brez,na vaseline them go dey find up and down grin

if them see dog bres sef,them go dey find vaseline.awon ti isekuse ti baye won je shocked
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by ichommy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2013

I Guess it's her home.
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by gluv01(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
kulyie: *clears throat and rolls eyes* won tunde o.if shes always on bubu,iro and buba,george,una go still abuse am say she nor know fashion,she dey dress like mama,now shes been fashionable and you are talking about dignity.ema pele o.madam dignitary.

Moreover mr gentry is not complaining,so what is paining you about her dressing.abi if your own husband said you should wear overall and wrappers,is it mercy's fault.awon marimaso.esharora soro.issshhhhh

grin grin I've seen her other pictures and I so love her fashion sense but for this.
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by stormkiid: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
*grabbing vaseline....*No ass seen...*walks out.. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
kulyie: awon weankas association of nairaland (WAN) wey e be say them no dey take eye see brez,once dey look brez,na vaseline them go dey find up and down grin

if them see dog bres sef,them go dey find vaseline.awon ti isekuse ti baye won je shocked

Sorry, I do not understand Gibberish.

Can you please type in English?

(1) (Reply)

Swag Battle!!wizkid's Son Vs 2face's Son VS Peter Okoye' Son / I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) / Singer Rihanna Flaunts Her Dick Shaped Purse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.