Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. (1478 Views)

Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. by adegeorge(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
Good day All. I have consistently followed this forum for close to 4yrs now and have been pleased with the kinds of stuffs been discussed especially as it concerns business strategies and investment. I work for a media company and have a fairly good take home pay. I am not the kind of suave business guy you might think, but lately my wife who though currently does not have a job at the moment is involved in buying and selling fabrics. I have this idle 400,000 naira and while discussing with my wife, we both agreed to invest it in any venture that would bring in more cash. We decided on the following...since my wife is with no job at the moment, we'll set up a laundary and dry cleaning outfit. We already have a structure completed in our compound as we stay in our own house. We've decided to convert our security or gateman house to the laundary outfit. My wife has already purchased two units of washing machine at 70k each, a drying unit at 50k and a few pressers. With my 400,000k we intend to buy a lister generator which we learnt is about 100,000k. We intend to secure the services of a drycleaning expert to train ONE would be staff (for now) at a cost of 20k. We intend to make flyers and stuffs with another 20k, and another logistical 50k. That makes it 190k outta my 400,000. I am contemplating giving my wife 100,000k to further boost her fabric sales business. NOW that leaves me with 110,000k excess. I can't afford to squander it so I wish to solicit for credible advise on what to invest this 100,000 in. Asides, I'll like to know from nairaland's business experts if our decision on this line of business is in the right direction? Many thanks. George.

1 Like

Re: I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. by 17lee(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2013
you can go into production house hold use products need free more idea you can log on to www.amosbest..com, to your success.
Re: I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. by citypulseng(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2013
adegeorge: I can't afford to squander it so I wish to solicit for credible advise on what to invest this 100,000 in. Asides, I'll like to know from nairaland's business experts if our decision on this line of business is in the right direction? Many thanks. George.

@George, don't invest in anything yet. Reserve it for logistic or future use. Concentrate on your new business instead & make it a success. U guyz have started a good venture. What u need to concentrate on is the marketing aspect which make or mar an business. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. by knowledge4(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Poultry farming works in Nigeria.
The market for poultry products is large and guaranteed in Nigeria.
A small home based farm that operates a flock of 700 layers chickens fetches about N2million in egg sales in 12 months.
For the proof, visit the signature below for full details
Re: I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. by Lawmann: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tanx knowledge4.is it wise 4 me to go for point of lay since i dont have where to brood for now?

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Exchanger Or Withdrawal / How To Make 100k/month In Forever Living Products Without Selling / How Can I Turn #20k To 28K B4 Dec 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.