Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

2face Escapes Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Escapes Death (891 Views)

Yemi Alade Escapes Death In London / Murphy Afolabi In Car Accident: Nigerian Actor Escapes Death Road Crash[pics] / Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah Escapes Death In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Escapes Death by hotnaijaparties: 4:38pm On May 25, 2013
If I'm wrong, this will be the fourth time 2face will be escaping death. May God continue to protect him.

Read the story below, culled from HiphopWorldMagazine.

Award winning singer and song writer Tuface Idibia, last Sunday narrowly escaped death while on board an airplane Lagos bound from South Africa.

It was a night flight and sources say the singer was listening to music from his iPod when he perceived a foul burning odor. The situation became more serious when the lighting system in the aircraft suddenly went off; and panic set in with some passengers whispering "This plane is going to crash!".

The captain then announced that the plane had developed an electrical fault and they were going to have an emergency landing. The plane had to turn around and head back to South Africa.

2face was spotted talking and calming his crew down, telling them not to panic. Miraculously, the tires came out and the plane successfully landed and the passengers were evacuated.

Thankfully the pop star is doing okay.

For more Naija entertainment news and latest event visit www.hotnaijaparties..com pin 25A0264
Re: 2face Escapes Death by PaulIM(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2013
Yeah
Re: 2face Escapes Death by 2BABA4LYF: 12:40am On May 26, 2013
I tank God Almighty 4 his continuous protection on d life of ma dad( music fada). I luv u die 2face nd we shal meet somday
Re: 2face Escapes Death by gluv01(f): 2:13am On May 26, 2013
He should go give a testimony privately f he wants

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ronke Oshodi Returns To Nigeria / No Nigerian Female Artiste Is Competition To Me - Tiwa Savage Says / Karen Igho Continues Her Twitter Rant Towards Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.