Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Investor Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investor Needed (836 Views)

#100,000 Investor Needed Urgently! / New Internet Startup Investor Needed Urgently / Loan/investor Needed!for The Cultivation Of 50 Hectares Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed by APFM(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2013
I have been a member of nairaland for a long time and I have been wondering if we really have investors in this forum or just people that wants to always read at others posts.
I have been looking for investors for a new business i am about to start(Potato Chip Flakes Business)officially and all what i have been hearing is "Your business plan is super or nice" but none has dropped a dime.
I want to use this medium to ask Nlders that believes in business that will yield income or profits in the next two years to invest in my start-up business that i have spent so much money and energy on.

I will be available to attend to any meeting by a potential investor to explain further.

Also I hv a landed property at ikorodu with a bulding(70% completion) on it.I can also use all my facility equipments as collateral if i could just get someone to help

Amount requesting: 2.5mill

To know more about the business pls go to www.harbinsfood.com or call 08186919973,08107817035
Re: Investor Needed by APFM(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
This particular product is Nafdac approved.

Still open for negotiation for the potential investor.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

PMS For Sale!!! / China Forwarding Service – Fast And Efficient / Hot Blco Offer That You Can Not Get Any Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.