Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Solve This Riddle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Solve This Riddle (1133 Views)

You Think You Are Brilliant? Solve This Riddle / If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle. / The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Riddle by SuyaEater(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a man that works and lives in the same building. He lives on the 10th floor and everyday he goes to the 1st floor for work. And then when takes the elevator to go home he always stop at the 7th floor and walks the rest of the way up.

Why does he do that?
Re: Solve This Riddle by kevoh(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2013
The highest floor the elevator can reach is the 7th floor thus he has to walk/climb the steps to the 10th floor to get home.
Re: Solve This Riddle by SuyaEater(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2013
kevoh: The highest floor the elevator can reach is the 7th floor thus he has to walk/climb the steps to the 10th floor to get home.

Wrong ..try again
Re: Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 7:33am On May 26, 2013
Probably, the man is a dwarf and can only reach the botton for seventh floor LOL.
Re: Solve This Riddle by ikegwegbe(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2013
Because that is the floor he lives on 7 floors from were he works that is the 10th floor
Re: Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 8:05am On May 26, 2013
ikegwegbe: Because that is the floor he lives on 7 floors from were he works that is the 10th floor
I don't understand u pls rephrase.
Re: Solve This Riddle by kevoh(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2013
kevoh: The highest floor the elevator can reach is the 7th floor thus he has to walk/climb the steps to the 10th floor to get home.
SuyaEater:

Wrong ..try again

Second answer : The man is short and can not reach the button for the top floor (10th floor).

It's a brain teaser and my first answer is also correct. There's not always one answer to questions/brain teasers like this. Infact,in my second answer the dude can actually complement his height deficiencies by going to the elevator always with a stick or any other long object to push on the 10th floor button which makes my first answer more valid in respect to the question/riddle/brain teaser!
Re: Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2013
kevoh:

Second answer : The man is short and can not reach the button for the top floor (10th floor).

It's a brain teaser and my first answer is also correct. There's not always one answer to questions/brain teasers like this. Infact,in my second answer the dude can actually complement his height deficiencies by going to the elevator always with a stick or any other long object to push on the 10th floor button which makes my first answer more valid in respect to the question/riddle/brain teaser!
ur first answer is wrong. Answer the question with what u're given. Was stick mentioned in the ques?
Re: Solve This Riddle by kevoh(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2013
Rehnoy: ur first answer is wrong. Answer the question with what u're given. Was stick mentioned in the ques?
Mister, I've already answered the riddle and given you logical reasons in my second post if you feel it's wrong drop the right answer and let's see if it's any different.
Re: Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2013
kevoh:
Mister, I've already answered the riddle and given you logical reasons in my second post if you feel it's wrong drop the right answer and let's see if it's any different.
Check the thread again bro. I answered the question before u.
Re: Solve This Riddle by kevoh(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2013
Rehnoy: Check the thread again bro. I answered the question before u.
Yeah, I know you said he is a dwarf! That is why I said 'complement his height deficiencies with a stick' if he can do that then he shouldn't get out of the elevator at the 7th floor in the first place, that is my point.
All other possibilities have not been exhausted so we can't just assume that he is short or a dwarf and can't reach the button so therefore he must walk the way up when he can improvise and save himself the stress.
I know you have checked the internet for the answer(which says he is short/dwarf) but have you tried thinking outside the box.
Re: Solve This Riddle by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 26, 2013
kevoh:
Yeah, I know you said he is a dwarf! That is why I said 'complement his height deficiencies with a stick' if he can do that then he shouldn't get out of the elevator at the 7th floor in the first place, that is my point.
All other possibilities have not been exhausted so we can't just assume that he is short or a dwarf and can't reach the button so therefore he must walk the way up when he can improvise and save himself the stress.
I know you have checked the internet for the answer(which says he is short/dwarf) but have you tried thinking outside the box.
what's all this write up for? That's how nigerians fail interviews. Simple question with instructions written out clearly and u're here tinkin outside the box. SMH.
Re: Solve This Riddle by SuyaEater(m): 4:20am On May 27, 2013
Rehnoy: what's all this write up for? That's how nigerians fail interviews. Simple question with instructions written out clearly and u're here tinkin outside the box. SMH.

Thank you ...na wa sha.....you the one that got it right no mind that olodo

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Appointed Deputy Governor Of Lagos State. / Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries.... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.