Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Beans Lovers - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beans Lovers (21836 Views)

Beans Lovers Come In / Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / Peeling Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
damilola15:
grin grin grin grin
If I didn't know beans, I'd say it's a drug.

This one pass drug oh . . .Lol

1 Like

Re: Beans Lovers by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U wld said d truth,y u dn't eat beans.Mayb exccessive polutn n nt spoiling it wit carbohydrate as u claimd.

Excuse me?
Re: Beans Lovers by feminineA: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is another one that i love, especially when the corn is soft and sweet . . . my oh my

Especially the corn that was harvested today (ibeeni)
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
feminine A:

Especially the corn that was harvested today (ibeeni)

You are so good at rubbing salt on injury oh, and it is not corn season yet for my hood oh, kai cry
Re: Beans Lovers by greedie1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
babyosisi:

Honestly
If it's the red color,use tomatoes or tatashi and lay off the oil,it's the cause of most " brief illnesses" in the land
The amount of bad cholesterol in palm oil is mind boggling
oh well.... yea its bad for d health
Re: Beans Lovers by godrate(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
guys i think beans and yam is the best combination.
Re: Beans Lovers by damilola15: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You are so good at rubbing salt on injury oh, and it is not corn season yet for my hood oh, kai cry
Antidote: get off the thread, go chat with some colleague about "not-beans" now now.
Re: Beans Lovers by madanne4real: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Makes me purge. Dont know why. So I eat it when I know I am not going out or any where or when I am sure that it is sitting very well in ma stomach so as not to ask someone to use their WC.
Re: Beans Lovers by Jollyzone(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Now I know how much nairaland sux... When u post a meaningful topic, the moderators will never lift it up to d front page, imagine this .... appearing on the front page! Gosh!
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
damilola15:
Antidote: get off the thread, go chat with some colleague about "not-beans" now now.

I tried it, but did not work, cos here i am again . . . cool
Re: Beans Lovers by femiero: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ms_Steph: Beans favorite food(might sound strange) I like cooking it in different ways but I enjoy it most wit plantain. Share how you like your beans.

The best way to enjoy beans is to add vegetables to it. Especially dried ones. Add weed/igbo/ganja.....and your life will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Beans Lovers by Firstimer(f): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ms_Steph: only green vegetable. After u finish cooking your beans just slice your vegetable nd pour
On your plate of beans. Don't cook the vegetable

try it wit dried fish n sprinkle chopped scent leaves (nchawu, efirin) at d end.
Nice aroma, Wonderful taste.
U'l neva mis beans in ur life
Re: Beans Lovers by thelonestranger: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
This thread STINKS shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beans Lovers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Love agohi beans,the way made by the Togo people with plenty ororo and freshly baked white agege bread,flushed down with coke!Ha!
Re: Beans Lovers by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
if I do not comment on this post then I am not been fair to my self, BEANS AND ROASTED RIPE PLANTAIN, SERVED WITH FRIED ONION AND ROASTED FISH. hmmmmmmm dats God gift to man!!!! Oghene vwe ko biro
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: if I do not comment on this post then I am not been fair to my self, BEANS AND ROASTED RIPE PLANTAIN, SERVED WITH FRIED ONION AND ROASTED FISH. hmmmmmmm dats God gift to man!!!! Oghene vwe ko biro

Now the bolded makes me wanna run belle . . . I hate Onion with a passion.
Re: Beans Lovers by Egbagirl(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Cook and show us the pix oh . . .I am for sure eating beans this week, will talk to Wifey to please make it, though she is busy, but i will do extra work for house for her to do that for her man kiss

ahahhahaha if I get around to cooking, I will def put up the pic. ahahhahahaha I like your idea and Im sure she will gladly cook it for you grin
Re: Beans Lovers by armyofone(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Not a fan of bean but I like eating a well cooked beans. My grandma add crayfish to her bean cheesy so yummy.
Her moi moi is not complete without Mackerel fish soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummish/delicious.

I like Northern Bean. We call it Kwaruru. It has big eyes cheesy I mean the tiny black part is so huge. The bean is big itself and very delicious but long time to cook. I saw it at the African store here, good memories growing up in the North.

Any Kwaruru bean fan here?
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Egba girl:

ahahhahaha if I get around to cooking, I will def put up the pic. ahahhahahaha I like your idea and Im sure she will gladly cook it for you grin

Kool . . . looking forward to seeing oh
Re: Beans Lovers by Policewoman(f): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
i love BEANS too.
Re: Beans Lovers by armyofone(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Me too cheesy. I made beans for our students club. The foil plate was emptied grin before the burger joint. i was like eh. if you eat my bean eh, not for talk. I think adding a nice amount of onions to beans is important. No purge with my bean too. Have you tried ewa ati eko? Lol. I learnt eating ewa ati eko/akamu. Ewa with garri to kon (sour garri is nice on a very hot day.

Texas.Cowgirl:
I cook good beans, but I don't cook it all the time. Takes too long, jare. Aint no one got time for that.

I remembered the first I cook beans for African student organization, they won't let me rest, asking me to cook food constantly grin cheesy grin

My beans are delightful, that's the second best dish I learned to cook, after obe ata.
Re: Beans Lovers by sylve11: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
A_K_O: *farts and walks away*

lol, u r suffering from beantomania. grin cool
Re: Beans Lovers by An0nimus: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dodo + beans = making senses
driedfish + beans = making sense
very soft bread + beans = making sentence
rice + beans = making sense
dry garri + beans = making sense
soaked garri(with salt) + driedfish + beans = making sentences

ripe plantain cooked with beans = suicide

why evils? crycrycry

1 Like

Re: Beans Lovers by damilola15: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I tried it, but did not work, cos here i am again . . . cool
Lol, I also had to come back too, not your own kind of addiction though tongue tongue tongue
In your own case another antidote:
Fhemmmy:

Now the bolded makes me wanna run belle . . . I hate Onion with a passion.
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
An0nimus: Dodo + beans = making senses
driedfish + beans = making sense
very soft bread + beans = making sentence
rice + beans = making sense
dry garri + beans = making sense
soaked garri(with salt) + driedfish + beans = making sentences

ripe plantain cooked with beans = suicide

why evils? crycrycry

Lol . . .
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
damilola15:
Lol, I also had to come back too, not your own kind of addiction though tongue tongue tongue
In your own case another antidote:

Do you notice that after that fried onion, the thread has been dead?
Re: Beans Lovers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
armyofone: Me too cheesy. I made beans for our students club. The foil plate was emptied grin before the burger joint. i was like eh. if you eat my bean eh, not for talk. I think adding a nice amount of onions to beans is important. No purge with my bean too. Have you tried ewa ati eko? Lol. I learnt eating ewa ati eko/akamu. Ewa with garri to kon (sour garri is nice on a very hot day.

Omoge, se o ti gbagbe pe omo Ekiti ni mi? Ewa ati eko is our thing naw.....God bless my grandma on my mom's side, I grew up on that. My grandmother on my dad's side cooks eko ati moinmoin.

ewa ati eko
ewa ati moinmoin
ewa ati yellow garri
ewa ati plantain
ewa ati iresi
ewa ati ogi
ewa ati emu
ewa atiobe ata

Me and my Ivory coast friend want to start mixing Ivory coast and Nigerian food. Experiment.
Mehn good days.... sugbon, I dont cook ewa unless I'm not hungry. I start cooking when I feel hunger and ewa takes too damn long. grin
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ewa ati eko = No No No
ewa ati moinmoin = I run
ewa ati yellow garri = Now you are talking
ewa ati plantain = This na End of Discussion
ewa ati iresi = You can say that again
ewa ati ogi = Ayama
ewa ati emu = No go area.
ewa atiobe ata = No No no
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Omoge, se o ti gbagbe pe omo Ekiti ni mi? Ewa ati eko is our thing naw.....God bless my grandma on my mom's side, I grew up on that. My grandmother on my dad's side cooks eko ati moinmoin.

ewa ati eko
ewa ati moinmoin
ewa ati yellow garri
ewa ati plantain
ewa ati iresi
ewa ati ogi
ewa ati emu
ewa atiobe ata

Me and my Ivory coast friend want to start mixing Ivory coast and Nigerian food. Experiment.
Mehn good days.... sugbon, I dont cook ewa unless I'm not hungry. I start cooking when I feel hunger and ewa takes too damn long. grin

Make u people take am easy oh
Re: Beans Lovers by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Make u people take am easy oh

LOL oogbadun
ajebutta pelu sibi pako grin
Re: Beans Lovers by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL oogbadun
ajebutta pelu sibi pako grin

Yes oh . . Ha ha ha tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. / No-carbs Diet In Nigeria / Do You Eat Edible Worms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.