Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Chicken Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chicken Business (1002 Views)

Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / The Income Potential In Layer Chicken Farming in Nigeria / I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Business by ehisfunmi: 12:16pm On May 26, 2013
i just started a chicken (poultry ) business, how do I go about it?
Re: Chicken Business by SAHABAY(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2013
Lyk wat info did u nid nd where did site ur farm
Re: Chicken Business by ehisfunmi: 12:46pm On May 27, 2013
My farm is located in benin, actually I would like to know measures 4 long preservation so dat my chicken won't die and also the cost of a full bag of chicken feed. lastly, wat chicken feed will make them grow big and heavy
Re: Chicken Business by SAHABAY(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2013
Am a farmer also u can make call 2 me on 08157666358 so as for u 2 get more info....
Re: Chicken Business by knowledge4(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
The profitability analysis is about the financial projections for 12 months of egg production for a 1000 chicken layers farm raised from day old age,prepared on Microsoft Excel format. Those applying for entrepreneurship/agricultural loans or grants will find it useful for writing their proposals or to support their applications.

The financial projection or profitability analysis (Profit & Loss Accounts) for 12 months has the following:
A) Layers Chicken:
1) Analysis of egg revenue from 1000 layers on daily and monthly basis for 12 months
2)Revenue from the disposal of old layers at the end of egg production
3)Analysis of farm expenses(diesel costs, salaries,transport,consultancy,miscellaneous,etc) on a daily and monthly basis for 12 months
4)Depreciation of major farm assets on a daily and monthly basis for the 12 months
5)The analysis of feed costs at the different stages of development in the chickens for the initial 20 weeks and during the egg production phase.
5)Gross and Net Profit position daily and monthly
6) Farm assets to set up + cost
7) The Sunk Cost i.e. the analysis of operating costs for the first 20 weeks from day old status to the commencement of egg laying.A cash flow projection for 12 months of sales is included in the report.

(1) (Reply)

Best Social Network For Business / 100 Business Ideas That Can Win Youwin 3 Unveiled / Cheapest For Htm M3 Andriod 4.2 With 4g Internal Memory And 16g External

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.