Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? (1044 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2013
In as much as we often share opposing and conflicting views on national issues, i still find Beaf's opinion as part and beauty of democracy. After all that is what he is paid for. Beaf throughout his life time on Nairaland is one among few i have respect for on Nairaland. A pro GEJ activist who is good @ what he does. Often engaged in a fierce n constructive criticism of people against his master GEJ.
His sudden disappearance is a concern to this forum. What has happen to him? Has his master JONA dump him as is seen in politics so that he finds it difficult to support his master again? If that is d case,pls Beaf u can disguise yourself with a different user name and be against Jona.
Or is Beaf dead? If so then RIP bro,i really mis you on this forum. How i wish our opposition parties will learn from Beaf's character of constructive criticism.
Beaf RIP if dead
if not pls come back

1 Like

Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Ikengawo: 2:46pm On May 26, 2013
awaiting bail.

Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by isetilaye: 2:56pm On May 26, 2013
he is simply doing something better with his time.it always gets to a point when one starts to wonder why one is wasting so much valuable time on nairaland .we will all get there
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2013
Ikengawo: awaiting bail.

i dont belief that is Beaf. He is better than that.
Front page pls Mod we need 2 know his where about
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2013
isetilaye: he is simply doing something better with his time.it always gets to a point when one starts to wonder why one is wasting so much valuable time on nairaland .we will all get there

that cannot b d reason. Who can pay him better than his master JONA? unless a more competent person has taken over Beaf's office though his impact is yet 2 b felt on this forum
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Madawaki01(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by isetilaye: 3:06pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

that cannot b d reason. Who can pay him better than his master JONA? unless a more competent person has taken over Beaf's office though his impact is yet 2 b felt on this forum
hmmmmm,nice .
and u are so sure jona was paying him abi?cool
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2013
isetilaye:
hmmmmm,nice .
and u are so sure jona was paying him abi?cool

u need 2 see him in action bro. U know money they said answered all things.
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by isetilaye: 3:34pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

to be honest,the rate at which insults is traded in the politics section is enough to disciurage someone but just like u said he cant just vanish like that something must happened .i think u are right
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by qualified(f): 4:08pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

and who was paying U to counter him?
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:
In as much as we often share opposing and conflicting views on national issues, i still find Beaf's opinion as part and beauty of democracy. After all that is what he is paid for. Beaf throughout his life time on Nairaland is one among few i have respect for on Nairaland. A pro GEJ activist who is good @ what he does. Often engaged in a fierce n constructive criticism of people against his master GEJ.
His sudden disappearance is a concern to this forum. What has happen to him? Has his master JONA dump him as is seen in politics so that he finds it difficult to support his master again? If that is d case,pls Beaf u can disguise yourself with a different user name and be against Jona.
Or is Beaf dead? If so then RIP bro,i really mis you on this forum. How i wish our opposition parties will learn from Beaf's character of constructive criticism.
Beaf RIP if dead
if not pls come back
beaf = sincere9gerian.
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2013
Pipsland78:
beaf = sincere9gerian.

is that his new user name? If yes,am yet 2 fill his impact on this forum
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2013
qualified:
and who was paying U to counter him?

d dexterity with which he defends JONA whether he is right or wrong is a pointer to that and mind u i even said i admire how he make his points with logic n maturity. By d way i wonder y we have so many kids these days on this forum that d only contribution u can make is 2 in turn ask me a childish question
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2013
isetilaye:
to be honest,the rate at which insults is traded in the politics section is enough to disciurage someone but just like u said he cant just vanish like that something must happened .i think u are right

that is it bro. D forum is gradually becoming boring by d day. D mods are not also helping cos all u c on d front page now are things like d picture of tonto dike when she was 16,2face n his younger broda,jim iyke n his ex girl friend e.t.c
we are missing intellectuals here. Beaf reminds me of Squealer in d book 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by isetilaye: 5:10pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

that is it bro. D forum is gradually becoming boring by d day. D mods are not also helping cos all u c on d front page now are things like d picture of tonto dike when she was 16,2face n his younger broda,jim iyke n his ex girl friend e.t.c
we are missing intellectuals here. Beaf reminds me of Squealer in d book 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell
this particular issue u have raised has also been raised today at least in 3 different topics,ppl asking about the whereabout of some ids.the problem is somehow complx but i believe it is mainly due to time,the mods nd other nairaland members.
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by Eazeee(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2013
isetilaye:
this particular issue u have raised has also been raised today at least in 3 different topics,ppl asking about the whereabout of some ids.the problem is somehow complx but i believe it is mainly due to time,the mods nd other nairaland members.

on point
Re: Where Is 'beaf' Of Nairaland? by qualified(f): 7:12pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

d dexterity with which he defends JONA whether he is right or wrong is a pointer to that and mind u i even said i admire how he make his points with logic n maturity. By d way i wonder y we have so many kids these days on this forum that d only contribution u can make is 2 in turn ask me a childish question
adult, u would have responded as one but u js spoke like d toddler u are.
Can u say things u have proofs on?
Adult, js cos he defends wht he believes wit tenacity, means he was being paid?
Get a life

(1) (Reply)

SHOCK! Teenage Boy Flies From Benin To Lagos In Arik Aircraft's Wheel (photo) / The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s / 20 Famous Last Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.