Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? (716 Views)

Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. / A Personal Story Of The Journey Out Of Christian Zionism / Have You Ever Had An Out-of-body Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by onyfrank: 3:00pm On May 26, 2013
I was just meditating(sitting), so i fall asleep, then i was walking down the staircase gently. It happened to me as if i forgot something, so i looked back, i saw another me in that same position i was meditating. (imagine, wall is never a barrier to see through). It baffled me that i walked up the staircase to meet this otherself. Then i woke.

Another experience;
Still in meditation, but this time i was lying down, i was fully conscious. Then it seems that i wanted to leave the body, the head raised out of the lying body but the other part of my body was struggling so hard to follow suit. Then i opened my eyes.

Gosh! I dnt want to c myself doing such travel, i heard that its side effect is terrible.

Advice
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by bizmahn: 5:43pm On May 26, 2013
if u are dabbling into mysticism you are playing with fire.Don't ever say no one told you.Stop before its too late.I hope this isn't the case
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by onyfrank: 6:53pm On May 26, 2013
Noo, bt hw do u mean?
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by Tpfkakambo(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2013
wat were u meditatg on? Wats ur religious slant anyway?
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by bizmahn: 8:57pm On May 26, 2013
onyfrank: Noo, bt hw do u mean?

Search mysticism and meditation on google.It is occultic & highly satanic.Adherents get involved is soul travel through meditation whereby the spirit leaves the body & travels elsewhere & other evils.Its fobidden in the bible & some adherents run mad or get possessed or some irreversible evil outcome.
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by onyfrank: 9:57pm On May 26, 2013
Tpfkakambo: wat were u meditatg on? Wats ur religious slant anyway?
i was meditating about infinite intelligence.
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by onyfrank: 10:01pm On May 26, 2013
bizmahn:

Search mysticism and meditation on google.It is occultic & highly satanic.Adherents get involved is soul travel through meditation whereby the spirit leaves the body & travels elsewhere & other evils.Its fobidden in the bible & some adherents run mad or get possessed or some irreversible evil outcome.
Jesus Christ! Bt what does Joshua 1vs8 says?
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2013
it is a normal thing BRO, it's something that is beyond our control sometimes and i mean when it's not self induced
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by onyfrank: 10:31am On May 28, 2013
brownbest: it is a normal thing BRO, it's something that is beyond our control sometimes and i mean when it's not self induced
ok, i wl nt lyk to b departn out dis body. So hw wl i control it
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2013
onyfrank:
ok, i wl nt lyk to b departn out dis body. So hw wl i control it
you know what you believe on...the meditation is really the cause...so u got to stop it.
Re: Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? by Rossikk(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2013
bizmahn:

My friend please stop spreading ignorance, lies, paranoia and hysteria over a VERY NATURAL OCCURRENCE.

Of course it is ''satanic'' to you because it contradicts your bible claims that no one can shiit or pee without your ''lord Jesus''.

Get this: WE ARE ALL POWERFUL IMMORTAL SOULS. EVERY LAST ONE OF US.

It is therefore no surprise that MILLIONS of people of all backgrounds, races and beliefs, have had Out of Body Experiences and other experiential EVIDENCE of the survival of ALL souls independently of a physical body.

(1) (Reply)

Coming Like The Flood / What Is Deism About? Are deists Considered To Be theist? / Hiv Positive Patient Healed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.