Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ways To Have A Baby Boy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Have A Baby Boy (1149 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 26, 2013
Hello house. Please if a lady want to have a male child what can she do??
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by mideeniafe(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2013
Pray darling. That's it.
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Pray darling. That's it.
I knw but am talking in terms of science
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2013
sleep with ur husband
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by braine(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2013
Whats wrong with female children? undecided
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2013
braine: Whats wrong with female children? undecided
nothing
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Omobarca: 4:31pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Crown128(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2013
Pray to God and also have faith that is the first thing.
Moreso, you can try to increase your intake of potassium rich food/fruit and cereal crops can also increase your chances.
Though i believed that in this century the gender doesn't really matter. The only thing to pray for is that God will us our own children. Hope you understand what i mean by ''our own children''
i wish you the best.
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by yemmit90: 5:41pm On May 26, 2013
Ms_Steph: Hello house. Please if a lady want to have a male child what can she do??

Sex in the afternoon.
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by Pink22(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2013
My dear if u know ur actual ovulation day try and meet with ur partner that very day, they are high chances of getting a boy that way, and pray
Re: Ways To Have A Baby Boy by mayblossom(f): 1:47pm On May 28, 2013
All children are indeed a blessing, it doesn't mean one cannot wish for a particular gender.
Poster,there are many methods for this,with varied percentage of success. God is the final answer though. I think the cheapest and most accessible is the Sheattles method. First you need to know certain facts:
1. The male sperm consists of the "x" and the "y" chromosomes, "x" being the female while "y" is the male. But your egg which you release during ovulation has just "xx". So what determines the gender of your baby is the sperm that fertilizes your egg.
2. The "y"(male) sperm cells swim faster than the "x"(female).
3. The"y"(male) also dies faster(I think within 24hrs of release), while the "x" female last for up to 48hrs or even more.

Now if you have s*x abt 3days b4 your ovulation, the "y" male sperm would probably die off before the egg comes out to be fertilized, and the enduring "x" female sperm will have the egg all to themselves. But if intercourse occurs on the exact day of ovulation or within 12hrs, the fast swimming "y"male sperm cells will most likely reach the egg before th iyanga "x"female ones. So the chances of having a male is quite increased. S*x positions that encourage deep penetration is preffered, as the sperm is released closer to the eggs to enable the "y" male get to the egg quickly. You should know that this has a high success rate, but not 100%. God has the final say.
There are many ways to know the exact day of ovulation. Most women feel pains during ovulation. But you can get an ovulation test kit from a pharmacy, or use the temprature method, whereby you measure your temprature with a thermometer daily, preferably on getting out of bed in the morning. There's a rise in temprature on ovulation days. If you chose this method to determine on what day in your cycle you ovulate, I think you should do it for at least 3 to 6 months before ttc, in order to master your body and "strike" on the right day. Bear in mind that certain factors can altar the consistency of your temprature eg illness.

The ph level of the vagina(acidic or alkalinic) also affects the sperm activities. Some claim that women can influence the ph of their "v" by taking certain foods in order to get their "v" on the right ph b4 intercourse takes place in order to encourage the desired sperm "x" or "y", depending on the desired gender. You can visit google for more info. Just type what you used as topic here in google and you'll see more. Good luck and don't underestimate the power of prayers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

[deleted] / Prostitute In Liberia Infects 8 Soldiers With Ebola / Be The Man You Want To Be. Get Rid Of That Small Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.