Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

For A Project- I Need Info About Some Nigerian Universities In The North!! Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For A Project- I Need Info About Some Nigerian Universities In The North!! Help (845 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For A Project- I Need Info About Some Nigerian Universities In The North!! Help by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2013
Hey Guys,

I know I will have to search for this info online, but will also find inputs from students who attend these universities very useful.

Which universities (private/public) in the north apart from ABU, has very good engineering departments especially electrical engineering?
Do you go to one or know some one who does?
Any Idea on how big any of these departments are?
Can u help me with a contact info (please do) if you know any one at these schools?

Please help me with this info if you have it. I am on a team that has plans to organize some inter-universities competition next year as part of a very big project I am part of. Thanks!!
Re: For A Project- I Need Info About Some Nigerian Universities In The North!! Help by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 26, 2013
And MOD(S), I will be very grateful if you can help make more people see this. Thanks smiley
Re: For A Project- I Need Info About Some Nigerian Universities In The North!! Help by Xcely: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey Ekwah, been following your threads for quite a while. While I might not be a student in the North, I can suggest about 3 other schools that have a track record in engineering in general. Try UNIMAID (Maiduguri), FUTM (Fed. Uni. of Tech. Minna, Niger State) and UNIJOS (Plateau, Jos).I school in the West but would been willing to be a part of the program you mentioned. As an MIT postgrad aspirant, I would love to discuss more with you. You can leave a msg here daniel_reid13@yahoo.com
Re: For A Project- I Need Info About Some Nigerian Universities In The North!! Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Thanks a lot bro for the schools you mentioned. I will send you a message soon.

(1) (Reply)

Help Do Lautech Still admit students for Medicine And Surgery? / Latest Update On ASSU Strike As At Oct. 17 / Yabatech Admission List Part Time 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.