Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Disable Sidebars And Footers On A Blogger Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disable Sidebars And Footers On A Blogger Page (483 Views)

How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment / Wordpress Sidebars / Google Adsense Disable Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Sidebars And Footers On A Blogger Page by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2013
Do you know you can disable or remove sidebar and footer widgets in any page of your blog that you so desire to. You might have noticed that there are no sidebars sections displayed on this page that you are viewing now. I disabled them myself by simply pasting some codes into the post editor. There is a tutorial that teaches you how to easily disable the sidebars and footers of your blog on any page you so desire, see tutorial @ http://www.oracleblogger.com/2013/05/how-to-disable-sidebars-and-footers-on.html
Re: How To Disable Sidebars And Footers On A Blogger Page by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2013
...too bad you can't even acknowledge the source. I will scan your blog this week and will keep monitoring it.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Css Test To Try Your Wits / A Must Read For Webmasters, SEO Experts, Online Marketers. / Estimate the Net Worth of my Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.