Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required (2420 Views)

Work & Live In Dubai-no Deposit Required / Work & Live Abroad Legally--no Deposit Required / Work & Live Abroad Legally--no Deposit Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by jconsult: 7:25pm On May 26, 2013
LIVE ABROAD LEGALLY IN: UAE, Qatar,Dubai,Canada,Oman,Jordan,Austrialia, earn minimum btw $800-$2000 monthly with free accomodation. OTHER AVAILABLE VISA GUARANTEE:USA,Portugal,Germany,France,Italy,Isreal,UK,S/Africa.NO DEPOSIT,for more info call.08174493540
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by topsy23: 1:50pm On May 27, 2013
jconsult: LIVE ABROAD LEGALLY IN: UAE, Qatar,Dubai,Canada,Oman,Jordan,Austrialia, earn minimum btw $800-$2000 monthly with free accomodation. OTHER AVAILABLE VISA GUARANTEE:USA,Portugal,Germany,France,Italy,Isreal,UK,S/Africa.NO DEPOSIT,for more info call.08174493540

How much is the total package for canada. Beep me on 08033643191 or atope23@live.co.uk
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Hi, pls can you contact me on toluene02@yahoo.com I'm interested in dubai work visa.
Thank you
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by Immaculate4sure(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
What is the price of canada. send details to Olaolaakanji@ymail.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by Aleshyto(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2013
jconsult: LIVE ABROAD LEGALLY IN: UAE, Qatar,Dubai,Canada,Oman,Jordan,Austrialia, earn minimum btw $800-$2000 monthly with free accomodation. OTHER AVAILABLE VISA GUARANTEE:USA,Portugal,Germany,France,Italy,Isreal,UK,S/Africa.NO DEPOSIT,for more info call.08174493540

how much is qatar and canada? Mail me on 2ascadek@gmail.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by oluks05: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2013

Give me info on canada, france, australia, and germany.
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by oluks05: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
oluks05:

Give me info on canada, france, australia, and germany.

Sorry my email; seyioluks@gmail.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by bigshow11: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2013
I interested about your canada category Send to Greatmind40@gmail.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by obas01(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by carbon1224(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
send me details on dubai,jordan,
australia,france.
email - Onayigats@yahoo.com

Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by jdore: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Give me details on dubai and canada.here's my email: jadore.mr.mr@gmail.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by coolmrjohn: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
I interested about your usa category Send to johnsamuel1808@yahoo.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2013
Canada package..email me on yinkaakintokun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by Segloyd(m): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2013

Bro please send details about the canada and austrialia. Segloid@xd.ae
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by mcdokwe(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Is it so difficult to call the number op posted if you guys are so interested? Smh 4 some peeps sha
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by evangmx(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
How much will it cost me for uae and also for france,italy and china
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by evangmx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Send detail of canada and italy to eawuzie@yahoo.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by debco(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Please send me details on Canada,Germany,Qatar and Dubai to tonnero80@yahoo.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by global07(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls mail me tonylaw2020@yahoo.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by beeboi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls contact me abt qatar and dubai working visa on my email vickky2022001@yahoo.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by aAK1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls let me know about qatar and dubai.adebayoadeolu5@gmail.com
Re: Work & Live Abroad Legally-no Deposit Required by speak2mike1200(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do you know you can actually LIVE & WORK in Abroad without PAYING A DIME?!
* No Agent Fee
* No Ticket Fee or Processing Fee
* It Will Takes 18 Working Days to Process

An HR Personnel will/may contact you after 24hrs of applying.... A sample question below may be send to you....

Dear aspirant,

It my pleasure to have received a written application on our world of e-service in our recruitment agent services.
We dear provide to you a written Interview which you're to answer correctly with out no lies, if the company happen to find out that you've been lying through our investigations from your documents, we won't proceed with your application.

WRITTEN INTERVIEW

Aspirants Full Name:

Aspirants Nationality:

Aspirants Desired position:

Aspirants DOB:

1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? What is your desired employment / occupational field (your job interest in our post On Facebook)?
2. Why do you want to change your employment?
3. What part of your current/last job do you find most interesting?
4. Is there anything that you dislike about your job?
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?
6. What do you find more useful in your present work - your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or trainees?
7. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?
8. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?
9. What motivates you most?
10. Why do you want to work in Europe? What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe?
11. Can you work under pressure?
12. Are you willing to work overtime?
13. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?
14. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
15. What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with? Why?
16. How do you manage your time?
17. Are you a team player?
18. Why should we hire you? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position? -
19. In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner?
20. When will you be ready to start working?
21. Mention one Specific Designation you target from the Company?
22. Give us job Duties/Responsibilities you can best handle? -
23. Describe an experience in which you had to set a long-term goal. - I desire to
24. What do you think it takes to be successful in this job?
25. Describe an experience working as a team with people from different backgrounds or cultures.
26. What are your short- and long-term objectives for your career?
27. What are some things your present company and department might do to become more successful?
28. What distinguishes you from other applicants; why should we hire you?
29. What is your present monthly take home salary from your present employer if under employment
30. WHAT IS YOUR EXPECTED MONTHLY SALARY IN GBP?

Requirements:
1. A 2page Resume
2. Cover Letter
3. A Valid International Passport
4. Birthday Certificate
5. A Valid Checking Email.

Limited Offers Available Till Friday 9th October, 2015....1600hr GMT

Few Among The Countries
1. Argentina : 2 Applicants
2. Canada: 11 Applicants
3. India: 7 Applicants
4. UAE: 64 Applicants
5. Kenya: 4 Applicants
6. Malaysia: 16 Applicants
7. Thailand: 4 Applicants
8. Phillipine: 21 Applicants
9. UK: 13 Applicants

For more information on the offers and how to apply, call now on 08139261984.

Remember, you will not be ask to pay a DIME.... aside for the information you purchase from me, on how to HARNESS details which will be send to you as soon as confirmation of payment is made. (Send Name, L&W Details, Paid to 08139261984).

(1) (Reply)

3 Tto Procedure For A Blco Deals For Interested Buyers / 100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance / 15000 Liters Tanker Available For Haulage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.