Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Thread Of Resignation!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread Of Resignation!!! (676 Views)

Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures / Abu Mikey's Thread Of Random Pics! / Emmyk's Thread Of Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Of Resignation!!! by FoxyVista(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2013
It had been great being a member of Nairaland, doing stuffs with all you guys, trying my hands on various types of writing and finally fighting with all the Moderators. Once upon a time is what we all dwell on in this life so my own has come to bade you all a perfectedness on Nairaland, most especially the section.

I announce it today to the hearing and reading of everyone that I hereby officially abandaon this forum to chase after matterz of spiritual enlightening. I learnt a lot here but then, the time has come for me to move on and here am I doing same.

I pray y'all find succour and completeness here and where ever destiny lead y'all.

God bless....

PS:

If there is anyway all my other account can be deactivated, I would most definately be happy... The following accounts and handles should be deactivated asap....

1. FOXYBONE

2. FOXY_REBIRTH

3. YELLOW_MOSQUITO

4. FOXY_ULTIMATE

5. FOXY_VISTA

6. FOXY_VERSION7

God bless y'all once more....

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by Mynd44: 9:31pm On May 26, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by Caracta(f): 9:36pm On May 26, 2013
Awwwww. You'll be back...i hope so.
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by VanTee20(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2013
sad sad sad.
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:39pm On May 26, 2013
And with those monikers we still knew it was you. Goodbye Foxy, I know we will see you again soon. A round of applause for that Yellow Mosquito moniker, it got my blood boiling.
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

5od bless y'all once more....
undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by Gboliwe: 10:03pm On May 26, 2013
Foxy_Vista: It had been great being a member of Nairaland, doing stuffs with all you guys, trying my hands on various types of writing and finally fighting with all the Moderators. Once upon a time is what we all dwell on in this life so my own has come to bade you all a perfectedness on Nairaland, most especially the section.

I announce it today to the hearing and reading of everyone that I hereby officially abandaon this forum to chase after matterz of spiritual enlightening. I learnt a lot here but then, the time has come for me to move on and here am I doing same.

I pray y'all find succour and completeness here and where ever destiny lead y'all.

God bless....

PS:

If there is anyway all my other account can be deactivated, I would most definately be happy... The following accounts and handles should be deactivated asap....

1. FOXYBONE

2. FOXY_REBIRTH

3. YELLOW_MOSQUITO

4. FOXY_ULTIMATE

5. FOXY_VISTA

6. FOXY_VERSION7

God bless y'all once more....
7 monikers! Only you! shocked

thats a strong addiction. I see you doing a sweetlemon style again sha.
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by greedie1(f): 10:15pm On May 26, 2013
Foxxy.... so u r d yellow.mosquito shocked??
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by FoxyVista(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
gree-die:

Yes Madia...

Well, now you know... This is my last comment on Nairaland...
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
gree-die:
I got the petrol, get a lighter we are going to burn his house down.
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by greedie1(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I got the petrol, get a lighter we are going to burn his house down.

i have the mind to do just that grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On May 26, 2013
gree-die:

i have the mind to do just that grin
good, let's do this

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by greedie1(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

Yes Madia...

Well, now you know... This is my last comment on Nairaland...

alryt. farewell. for what its worth, i ll miss u kiss
Re: Thread Of Resignation!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 26, 2013
"Fighting with Moderators".. That explains alot!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You "Comment" On Nairaland??? / 18+ Only-protesters Pose For Pope Against Abortion. / Last Interview By Olatunji Okusanya, Late Son Of MIC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.