Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Should People Suffer In Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should People Suffer In Hell? (1705 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by mazaje(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2013
fuckluv: Since u don't believe in the bible, why then are u bothered about what the bible is saying? Why are u bothered abt hell or heaven when u believe nothing of such exists? The bible could as well be insinuating jargons for all u care.
So u don't need to be afraid or disturbed of what u don't believe in.
Cheers!

Am not afraid of anything the bible says. . .I am only bothered as to why people believe it. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

Am not afraid of anything the bible says. . .I am only bothered as to why people believe it. . .

Illiteracy and poverty.

Nobody believes such nonsense in rich educated countries. Except the mentally impaired.
Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by fuckluv(f): 11:13am On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

Nah, u get it wrong. U can't chose for people as to what to believe or what not to believe in. Let that be the least of ur worries.
Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by mcfynest(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

But christians claim their god is all merciful or merciful, how can an all merciful or merciful entity close his eyes to mercy?. . .
yap....God is merciful dats y he givs us time for mercy so we can repent
Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by mazaje(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2013
fuckluv: Nah, u get it wrong. U can't chose for people as to what to believe or what not to believe in. Let that be the least of ur worries.

But people are always chosing for other what to believe and what not to believe. . . .
Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by UyiIredia(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Illiteracy and poverty.

Nobody believes such nonsense in rich educated countries. Except the mentally impaired.

You just wrote nonsense. There are mentally stable people with such beliefs in such countries e.g U.S & U.K

1 Like

Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by UyiIredia(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2013
frosbel:

The bolded is false.

I reject it because it is a Myth.

It isn't. You misunderstand what I wrote. The problem of hell doesn't apply to you because you don't believe it. I think the word 'roundtrip' is what caused your mistake.
Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by mazaje(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2013
mcfynest:
yap....God is merciful dats y he givs us time for mercy so we can repent

By closing his eyes?. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It isn't. You misunderstand what I wrote. The problem of hell doesn't apply to you because you don't believe it. I think the word 'roundtrip' is what caused your mistake.

You mean U turn ?

smiley

Though I still believe in the Lake of fire which is solely for the riddance of all evil including evil doers.
Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by plaetton: 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
frosbel:

You mean U turn ?

smiley

Though I still believe in the Lake of fire which is solely for the riddance of all evil including evil doers.

Huh?
No hell , but there is a lake of fire? What's the difference?
You are confusing me Frosbel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should People Suffer In Hell? by mcfynest(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
mazaje:

By closing his eyes?. . .
hmmmmm....u jst cant get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ To Spiritual And Religious Leaders In Nigeria / 10 Mythological Ways To Become Immortal. / The Metamorphisis Of T.b Joshua: From Long Beards Wearing Prophet To A Style Ico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.