Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Companies And Email Queries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Companies And Email Queries (1400 Views)

President Jonathan to honor 100 Nigerian companies / Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Companies And Email Queries by rasque(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2006
Do Nigerian companies actually respond to email queries? I have made several queries via email to several Nigerian companies to which I have never received any response beyond their auto-responder. Amongst the companies that I have conatcted via email are; Zenith Bank, assurance bank, Intercontinental bank, V-mobile, Nestle and several others.

Is this peculiar to me or are their others with same experiences?
Re: Nigerian Companies And Email Queries by avocat(m): 3:16am On May 17, 2006
i have often wondered myself why i never get email response to enquires i made to companies in nigeria or request for information in nigeria. I remember vividly one company who replied to my email three months after i requested for information and they apologised saying that they did not check their email messages recently. i did bother with them after that.

my experience with other companies include the email bouncing back or not delivered etc etc.

the ones that really gets me annoyed are nigerian government organisations that do not respond to their email.
Re: Nigerian Companies And Email Queries by naijacutee(f): 7:57am On May 17, 2006
I've also had a similar experience, I would have blamed it on the shifty internet servers but I know there are people in Nigeria who have no problem connecting to the internet 24 hours a day, from home, school etc . . . so If individuals can do this, then why not private or more importantly, government companies?

(1) (Reply)

Id Card Printing / 14k Laptop Secret Download.pdf / Dangote Converts 20,000 Trucks To Natural Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.