Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Children's Day: Sound Sultan Shares Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Children's Day: Sound Sultan Shares Photo Of His Kids (1301 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Desmond Elliot With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day: Sound Sultan Shares Photo Of His Kids by Kaymisola(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2013
It’s children day! KFB wishes every child a beautiful children day celebration...May your days be long in the land of the living. May you grow old, and not weary. May you witness good things, and may your journey in life lead to the right destination. Amen.
Our parents will not know our graves, and they won't weep over us! We will not shame or disgrace them, and we'll always make them proud.
Love always!
Oh by the way, If your above 25 and you still live in your parent's house eating their food and collecting pocket money, I wish all of you happy Children's Day Too...lol!
Meet Sound Sultan's kids, they are so cute...I love the girl's smile!
(Zee and Mayor)
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/happy-childrens-day-sound-sultan-shares.html

Re: Children's Day: Sound Sultan Shares Photo Of His Kids by Tolexander: 11:09am On May 27, 2013
Did aki has a donation of either X or Y chromosome to the production of the boy in the picture!
The boy resemble aki (chinedu ikedieze) small.

(1) (Reply)

Lamar's Mistress Exposes Him. Says He’s Been Cheating On Khloe For Over A Year / Oops! It Happens Again. Hollywood Actor Lee Thompson Dies And Ramsey Scores! / You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.