Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (904 Views)

Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue / Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by aburo7: 11:45am On May 27, 2013
Sexy Ghanaian actress/producer and Nigerian singer Azeezat are on the cover of June's issue of House of Maliq magazine.
Cute.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/yvonne-nelson-on-cover-of-house-of.html?m=0

Re: Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by cigaricon(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2013
Are those slippers? undecided
common. dont give me that look i know you know what am talking about sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by obiajurum25: 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
i love the second picture.Yvonne Nelso looks more african in it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2013
Another Micheal Jackson in the making. Go easy with the bleaching cream o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos-kaffy’s Husband Is 25 Years Old? / Don Jazzy And Atiku Again, Tweet Who Is Richer / Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa’s New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.