Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music (2385 Views)

Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers / Who Is The Best Gospel Music Producer In Town / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by cigaricon(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2013
I seek a music producer in Enugu. if you are pls holla me lets make some music. My name is Samie.
And am serious. Thanks
Re: Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by cigaricon(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2013
What na, no music producers in enugu? sad
make una ansa me na
Re: Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by TrixOfficial(f): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
cigar icon: What na, no music producers in enugu? sad
make una ansa me na

Contact @Seimensenap on twitter
Re: Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by charlesmoneybb: 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
for your music production of all type....call Moore-moneys production on +2348035475490 or ping 29E7B748 base in Enugu state Nigeria...he is the best i have ever seen.....
Re: Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by Isholaoni: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by PenSoftCorp(m): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Check out the list of Recording studios and music producers in Enugu - https://instrumentals.com.ng/enugu-music-producers/
Re: Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music by valchino: 7:19am On Feb 15, 2020
Hi,good day Mr, sorry for the non-responsiveness of the studio as at the time you made this post... But I'm currently a producer for Jeff studio, rhythm City, and tunes nation..
I make diverse genres of music of which gospel is a big yes...
Let's talk more 07063841226..
Location is Enugu

(1) (Reply)

USB Audio Interface / Sell Your Music Directly To Mobile Phone Users / Massive Discount For You EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.