Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent (741 Views)

Executive 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Surulere With (picture) / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / 8 Bedroom Duplex On Sale At Ekololu, Surulere With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by 7RainbowGroup: 7:50pm On May 27, 2013
Just as you have in the subject above. Its a lovely compound and flat has ample space

Call 08166870182 for enquires and inspection

Note: Only serious clients should call please
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by 7RainbowGroup: 9:45am On May 28, 2013
still available..call now
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by sucess001(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2013
pls give details of your property
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by 7RainbowGroup: 12:12pm On May 28, 2013
sucess001: pls give details of your property

Call if you are interested....only for the serious

Thanks
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by sucess001(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2013
we also want to know you are a serious agent. ur advert is too vague. if you are serious, you ll tell us what you have. y re u being secretive?
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by 7RainbowGroup: 10:19am On May 29, 2013
sucess001: we also want to know you are a serious agent. ur advert is too vague. if you are serious, you ll tell us what you have. y re u being secretive?

For your information sir, the flat has gone yesterday....The serious have called and picked up the keys to the apartment...

Besides i dont operate like other road side agents with nothing to offer than they collecting N1,000 consultation fees

If you really need an apartment and your are not an gent call. I still have others available in Lawanson, Ijesha, and Aguda environs.

Cheers
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by sucess001(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2013
all the best bro. no point u p[ostin incomplete ifo here...you can use this platform and insist on pple calling before you give them details of wat u have...

doesnt showyou have anyting.
Re: Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat In Surulere With 1 Year Rent by 7RainbowGroup: 6:54pm On May 30, 2013
sucess001: all the best bro. no point u p[ostin incomplete ifo here...you can use this platform and insist on pple calling before you give them details of wat u have...

doesnt showyou have anyting.

Smiles....

You have the rit to your opinion....But i do my things d way i want for reason best known to me....Apartments are still available....Call and get yours....

(1) (Reply)

RSC, Miniflat, 2/3 Bedroom Flat To Let in Lagos Mainland / s / Wow!! Executive Mini Flat To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 Right Hand Side Up Stairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.