Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA (2953 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by sulanpance: 11:24pm On May 27, 2013
DEAR NAIRALANDER,

PLEASE I REALLY WANT US TO DELIBRATE MORE ON THIS ISSUE MAYBE IT WILL REDUCE THE STREESS AND INSULT WE RECEIVED IN GETTING US AND UK VISA THOUGH SCHENGEN VISA ALSO NOT EASY BUT MORE BETTER.

MY EXPERIENCE ON THIS ISSUE IS THAT HAVING A SCHENGEN VISA YOU CAN TRAVELLED TO ABUT 14 SCHENGEN COUNTRIES TRYING YOUR LUCK IN ALL THE COUNTRIES TO SEE WHERE SUIT YOU FOR GREENER PASTURES AN FOR TOURIST ITIS EASY TOVISIT ANY OF THIS CUNTRY AS FAR AS YOUR VISA IS VALID AND YOU HAVE YOUR CAS.MORE SO YOU CAN STILL VISIT SOME COUNTRIES IN EUROPE WHO HAVE NOT JOIN SCHENGEN WITH SCHENGEN VISA LIKE TURKEY,BURGARIA,ROMANIA AND SOON.
BUT HAVING US AD UK VISA THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN VISIT IS TURKEY AND YOUR FINAL DESTINATION.
SO I WILL SUPPORT HAVING SCHENGEN VISA IS MORE BETTER THAN STRUGGLING FOR USA AND UK VISA.

PLEASE GENEUINE COMENT IS ELCOME.
THANKS
SULANPANCE.
Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 27, 2013
If you apply to these countries with your grammar they might think that you are someone from a French speaking country like Togo trying to speak English.. Please try and use your native language more often. It's safer for us all.
Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by Nobody: 12:58am On May 28, 2013
I hope you do not intend to travel yet? This your grammar na bomb grin
Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by Nobody: 1:12am On May 28, 2013
^^^^^The grammar is ok...this is a forum not an English class.. so relax on the personal insults..But I believe that U.S visa trumps all visas..

Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by texaco1: 7:03am On May 28, 2013
i feel the op is correct,there is nothing special about usa or uk.
Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by pito: 7:38am On May 28, 2013
There is nothing special about US and UK Visa. Schengen Visa is not better either though you can enter 27 countries with it. It's a matter of preference one man food is another man poison. A lot of factors determines country of destination for travelers and hustlers.
Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by ameeno: 9:08am On May 28, 2013
please how possible is it for me to get a schengen visa as i have been refused a UK visa twice and an American visa twice as well.

i have a very good job and i have no intentions of relocating all i want is just a lovely vacation.

Re: Schengen Visa Better Than US And UK VISA by pito: 12:13pm On May 28, 2013
@ameeno: The fact that you have been refused a UK Visa and an American Visa doesn't affect your chances of getting a schengen visa. All your documents must be genuine and the application must be well packaged. The way you fill you application form also counts. Your chance of getting the visa are higher if you have a god job and a bank account with good cash flow. You also need to pray because having all the documents does not guarantee a visa the final decision rests solely with the visa officer.

How Much Is From Enugu To Onitsha By Road? / Why Ma Naija People Prefer Staying Abroad: / For the intending immigrants,the 12 Most Dangerous Cities In The USA