Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos (17652 Views)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Thermythorpe(f): 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
Chai.. angry God punish POVERTY

D evil dat men do ehn

RIP to d deadsad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by guonno: 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
all4naija: Mumu!

U call me mumu? I know say if na u, u go also contemplate if u go arrest the man wen kill ur sister or not. Bunch of cowards, fulani go kill una rape una for una own land and farm and go free, now someone kill person sister and the people no fit even see their daughter. Cowards.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
Police what are you guys waiting for. This Old fool should be in jail by now.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by haryor1986(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2013
Hw can a man killed his wife over #500? Baba God poverty s nt gud ooooo, dat man must b prosecuted. Gbam
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Afritop(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2013
ITS LIKE THE MAN AFTER COMMITTING THAT CRIME USED JUJU ON THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE DECEASED FOR THEM TO BE CONFUSED ON WHETHER TO REPORT HIM TO THE OGUN STATE POLICE OR THE LAGOS STATE POLICE

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by vixen2: 1:37pm On May 28, 2013
rubish . . .wat is five hunred naira wen it comes to lif..poverty strinking madness
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by BodyKiss(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2013
Poverty you say? If you think raising your child with beating is still the best way, don't expect any less of this kind behaviour when they grow.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by D33VA(f): 2:14pm On May 28, 2013
Run away frm abusive men its dt simple weda poor or rich.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by vickricky(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2013
D man is under a spell....he's cursed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 28, 2013
hikmoj: im sure he is worried by senility.
Maybe...but 60 isn't that old.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Norajones(f): 2:49pm On May 28, 2013
Can u imagineits such a pity.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by shaiba(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
this is asd, more so the relatives saying they dont know what to do since he won't realease the corpse to them. why not report the case to police in lagos, get this guy arrested, take the corpse for autopsy and proceed to court from there. the case of domestic violence is on the increase and people are sweeping it under the carpet. In most cases women and children are worse hit. It is not just poverty.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by diarra94(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2013
Funny naija
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by originaldave: 3:49pm On May 28, 2013
does she have children? if yes what were deh doing?watching there fada bit there moda to death,oh my God because of 500naira,was he drunk or smthing?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by donbazini: 4:11pm On May 28, 2013
This is not poverty, this is simply aggression and anger and the wife may have just spoken at of terms @ d wrong place and time, too bad. Rest in peace
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2013
This is not good!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by addicted268(f): 5:21pm On May 28, 2013
rozayx5: stop linking this to poverty abeg, are they the poorest in Lagos

Evil minded people will always be evil unless they change undecided undecided
And he had the temerity to confiscate her corpse,then her clueless relatives "don't know which police to call"....d baba use juju on them?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by addicted268(f): 5:30pm On May 28, 2013
Afritop: ITS LIKE THE MAN AFTER COMMITTING THAT CRIME USED JUJU ON THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE DECEASED FOR THEM TO BE CONFUSED ON WHETHER TO REPORT HIM TO THE OGUN STATE POLICE OR THE LAGOS STATE POLICE
Yes o,I think that's the strangest part of d news.imagine someone killing their relation and they are just confused about which police station to go.una no go hack down d door,bundle d man to d nearest police station,then carry una sister?I seriously suspect juju at work here o.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by DGREATBISHOP: 7:44pm On May 28, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by hormotayo(f): 8:13pm On May 28, 2013
OMG!! Just wonder if heating/ killing his wife brought back the money., may God have mercy upon his soul.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by chax100(f): 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
Hordunlarmy: Abeg sum1 shuld send me #500 etisalat card
The #500 u need is somewhere inside the house, go make the man strike kondo for your head. See your mouth like Saka clothes when him dey Etisalat. Sowi... Lol!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2013
guonno:

U call me mumu? I know say if na u, u go also contemplate if u go arrest the man wen kill ur sister or not. Bunch of cowards, fulani go kill una rape una for una own land and farm and go free, now someone kill person sister and the people no fit even see their daughter. Cowards.
Yes, I called you mumu because of your tribalism.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by touchmeder: 8:40pm On May 28, 2013
embarassed common 5k
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 28, 2013
Krasid: I don't think he killed his wife because of the N500,he was just looking for a way to get rid of her and he used the money as a perfect excuse.
you are right.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40am On May 29, 2013
Poverty ajogbuola onwe ya
Poverty is a terrible thing
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42am On May 29, 2013
guonno: If na igbo man now them other ethnic groups go say them igbo like money too much. Secondly, I can't imagine my inlaw after hitting my sister to death, tells me I can't see my dead sister's corps. Nna e ndi yoruba na tu egwu too much, tufiakwa.

Abi o

The suspect was said to have locked the lifeless body of his wife in his apartment and prevented even her relatives from seeing the body, insisting that she owned her “whether dead or alive.”

A relative of the deceased, who spoke with the Nigerian Tribune, said “since he did not allow us see the corpse, we are now back in Ogun State. We are confused as to what to do whether to report the matter to the police in Ogun State or in Lagos State.

Are there no men in this family bikonu
They couldn't hire Ndi akpu Obi thugs ? shocked shocked shocked
Tufiakwa
A family of weaklings
Your daughter's dead body is locked up in a room,you come all the way from Ogun state to Lagos and the killer overpowered the whole bunch of you and you went home to cry shocked shocked shocked shocked
,Tufiakwa to the 100th power
Where I come from ,that man couldn't even stay anywhere in that vicinity after this heinous act
He will look over his shoulders till the rest of his miserable life or plead for mercy and do whatever her family required for appeasement
My childhood friend's mother was always being beaten up by the father until her male relatives showed up in a hiace bus with cutlasses and read him the riot act then he realized she had men that will ask questions if anything happened to her
No body told him to keep his hands to himself
That is the trado way to handle things.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by softangel(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2013
Black Peni5: Can you imagine...He was reported to the newspapers but has not been reported to the police. Talk about priorities.

The whole family must be insane.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by OMOLOLANATURAL: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2013
this story is actually untrue and unfounded. I have done a full background research on it and i discovered this is a complete made-up story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Rejects Over $400K Bribe After Intercepting Concealed Tramadol. Photos / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.