Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 (1071 Views)

The Moris Fund - Scholarship For Nigerians / Opec Fund Scholarship Award - Ending Soon / Opec Fund Scholarship Award - Ending Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by havidworld: 7:33am On May 28, 2013
2013 Liquid Student Fund(LSF) Scholarship is still on offer.
Deadline: 14TH November 2013. Kindly Visit for details.

www.LiquidStudentFund.org

SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA
@LiquidFundScholarshipNG

Please post here if you are aware of other scholarship programs for Africans

1 Like

Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by havidworld: 8:34am On May 28, 2013
Are you aware of other scholarships, Pls post here
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by chrisviral(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2013
havidworld: 2013 Liquid Student Fund(LSF) Scholarship is still on offer.
Deadline: 14TH November 2013. Kindly Visit for details.

www.LiquidStudentFund.org

SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA
@LiquidFundScholarshipNG

Please post here if you are aware of other scholarship programs for Africans
. Its redirecting me to sun trust bank page.. Maybe you should check
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by havidworld: 11:49am On May 28, 2013
Ok...Friend.
I just checked the website www.LiquidStundentFund.org and its going.
If your country is not qualified for the scholarhship you will be redirected to suntrustfund.
So far African countries are accepted,try it again.
www.LiquidStundentFund.org
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Nemsy(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2013
It's redirecting to sun trust bank page, why? Btw, the later link you have as wel isn't correct, cause it's showing error message
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by RuthIsaac(f): 5:05pm On May 28, 2013
House you can try this one, i actualy mail them yesterday and i was mail back by them. Egbegohonscholarship@mail.com all you need to do is to mail them your name, school, what you are studing, Reg number. And if you are a Jambite you mail your name where you applied and how less previlege you are, wish you good luck. Egbegohonscholarship@mail.com
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 28, 2013
Ruth Isaac: House you can try this one, i actualy mail them yesterday and i was mail back by them. Egbegohonscholarship@mail.com all you need to do is to mail them your name, school, what you are studing, Reg number. And if you are a Jambite you mail your name where you applied and how less previlege you are, wish you good luck. Egbegohonscholarship@mail.com

@mail.com?
Is it yahoomail or gmail
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Femicrux: 6:59pm On May 28, 2013
Great information. Pls, do you have any other info on various sources of scholarship funding you would like to share? Preferably for Graduate level?
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by havidworld: 7:37pm On May 28, 2013
For other scholarship information for graduate degree you can try www.scholarshipzone.com they are the owner of www.LiquidStudentFund.org

Try this weblink maybe it will connect you www.liquidstudentfund.org/index.html , If you still can not access the scholarship website,there is nothing more I can do to help.
Maybe its from the computer you are using, I am currently on www.liquidstudentfund.org/index.html and the website is going.
Its not directing me to sunTrustFund bank. It only directs you maybe if you are not african.

Try again.
Good Luck

People with good Scholarship information should pls post It here to help others.

SCAMS NOT ALLOWED PLEASE

Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Nemsy(f): 9:17pm On May 28, 2013
It's opening now. If you are opening with your phone, it wil direct you to that bank page, but if it's through pc or lappy, then you are good to go. So try opening with a pc or lappy, it looks genuine though.
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Joe5(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2013
Ruth Isaac: House you can try this one, i actualy mail them yesterday and i was mail back by them. Egbegohonscholarship@mail.com all you need to do is to mail them your name, school, what you are studing, Reg number. And if you are a Jambite you mail your name where you applied and how less previlege you are, wish you good luck. Egbegohonscholarship@mail.com

@sister ruth.....direct us well na...which kind email address be this one. pls give us correct email address.. egbehonscholarship@mail.com
egbehonscholarship@gmail.com... non of the above is correct....pls what's the correct one ?
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Nobody: 8:56am On May 29, 2013
Joe.:

@sister ruth.....direct us well na...which kind email address be this one. pls give us correct email address.. egbehonscholarship@mail.com
egbehonscholarship@gmail.com... non of the above is correct....pls what's the correct one ?

do not i repeat, do not apply. de ar bloody scammers. i doubt d validity of this scholarship self.
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by Nemsy(f): 6:06pm On May 29, 2013
Please don't waste your time on this liquid student fund scholarship thingy, they are bloody, cheap, foolish, unintelligent scammers. I have done serious research on them.
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by havidworld: 6:36pm On May 30, 2013
I visited their website today again based on your post nemsy and this was what i saw;

LIQUID STUDENT FUND

We are currently updating
our website due to scripting errors.

Will be up and running
soon.

Thank you.
Lsf@liquidStudentFund.org
Re: Liquid Student Fund Scholarship 2013 by jman77(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2013
WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO DEY HUSTLE ON THE WRONG SIDE

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech 2013/2014 Aspirants: Lets Meet Here. / American International University,w/africa (gambia) / Bomb Scare At Faculty Of Law, Aau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.