Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why Do Nigerian So Obsess Whenever A Bus Driver Divert To Buy Fuel??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerian So Obsess Whenever A Bus Driver Divert To Buy Fuel??? (667 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian So Obsess Whenever A Bus Driver Divert To Buy Fuel??? by Cleverley(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2013
Goodmorning folks.
Does the overhead topic suggest that many nigerians are impetience?
Re: Why Do Nigerian So Obsess Whenever A Bus Driver Divert To Buy Fuel??? by Emmyk(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2013
Tahh. Make your tank full before picking up passenagers... Mi oni time.
Re: Why Do Nigerian So Obsess Whenever A Bus Driver Divert To Buy Fuel??? by CrazyMan(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2013
Truth is most Nigerians don't take their businesses seriously.

Why would you buy 2-4 liters of fuel in the morning for your business, then keep topping it as the day goes thereby inconveniencing your passengers with your frequent stops at filling stations when you can just fill your tank for business the whole day.

Some of them wouldn't even bother to put the bus in proper shape before loading...I remember boarding a bus very early in the morning. The bus filled up and refused to start...the driver came down and started working on it...people started complaining...I was like shouldn't he have checked the status of the bus before loading passengers on it?

To run a successful business, you should have a budget for everything, and you must pay attention to every detail in that business...annoyingly Nigerians in the transportation business are only interested in the profit they would make from the bus...every other issue can wait.

Unknown to them, they're endangering the lives of passengers with their nonchalant attitude.

Truth is most buses on our roads are worse than coffins...its God that keeps us safe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian So Obsess Whenever A Bus Driver Divert To Buy Fuel??? by Cleverley(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2013
Well said bt it's not enough to abuse those helpless drivers, knowing many of them are on hire purchase, while other's may be on temporaly basis. Let me qoute one of the driver. "pls i wan top fuel, the litre wey i buy last night no reach where e suppose reach, their litre no dey complete, and you knw sey them no dey open on time". From this, i observed, he was trying to load first in their part, thereafter, branching to fill up his bus tank. .

(1) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Lagos / (PHOTO) Shocking: Meet Man Who Has Not Bathed For 37 Years / University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Buries 125 In Mass Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.