Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fire In University Of Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire In University Of Ibadan (477 Views)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / Ebola Patient Confirmed Positive In University College Hospital (uch) Ibadan / LIST: Meet The Richest Students In University Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire In University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:03am On May 28, 2013
the noise that fire is in my block woke me,this morning,it was later discovered that it was at our hall,TEDDER,buttery that caught fire at around 5a.m.
three children and an adult were known to sleep there regularly.the fear of what might have happened to them came on many but they had run out unharmed.
the fire were aided by the gas in the many refrigerators there it was as if the manifestation of the dreaded bokoharam was taken place the fire just kept on pouring its fury at every water from students' bucket touching it.
students from both tedder and mellanby were the one involved in this action.
people in block c which was beside the buttery had to 'spider' down;many got themselves injured.
people's fear was for the mini bomb i.e the air conditioner.
at 5.22 a set of fire fighters were reported to have come and confirm if truly there was fire and were seen some ten minutes later when the fire had everything in the buttery and was going to the cyber cafe there their men came and tried fighting the fire.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Pics Trying To Say??? / Outrage In Imo Over Alleged Plot To Free Rogue Police Officers, others / How Do You Over Come Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.