Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Else Is Rocking To Planetfm??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Else Is Rocking To Planetfm??? (585 Views)

Olamide Aka Badoo Rocking KSU / Glo Is Rocking Free Cheak Out / Zara Is Rocking The Joint With This Nice Tune - The Flyest [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Rocking To Planetfm??? by Sitex(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2013
To those in cross river, Akwa ibom n environs who are radio freaks either through choice or their lots in life,have you all come across the rave of the moment, i'l like to call them a new hit music station
They operate under the frequency 101.1 planetfm. Since i arrived hols this month my frequency has been locked down to that station.I have never felt my avaricious taste for music satiated this way since the days of cosmo fm.
The need for a private radio has been löng overdue,we are constipating having been fed with enough junk presenting from presenters with little or no mastery of english and with strong and offensive accent n intonation, thats why this is such a welcomed development.
CRBC, Atlantic and AKBC have held us to ransom for too long, i perceived both states(cross river and akwa ibom) were too keen to keep a stranglehood on press freedom by imposing stringent pre conditions for operating in their respective states. Because it beats me why a single state like Rivers has more than 4 private radio stations whilst cross river n akwa ibom prior to this time had none.
It is from the foregoing that i laud the Akwa ibom state government for allowing us taste quality.
I also enjoin the new station to hire quality presenters, if permitted I recommend the recruitment of spaceman of radioph, Duke Emmanuel of crbc,Juanita and Big sid formerly of cosmo fm.
If you rep my zone and you'r feeling this new music hit station drop your words of excitement n recommend voices you would like in this station.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Upcoming Artist To Watch Out For / Rock Star:music Nigeria/african Queen / [VIDEO] Wrecking Ball: African Remix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.