Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Clearing Agent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Clearing Agent (323 Views)

Clearing Of Large Acres Of Virgin Land Just Got Cheaper / Clearing Agent / Did You Really Need A Clearing Agent To Clear Your Goods From The C Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent by israel77: 10:53am On May 28, 2013
Are you expecting your cars and containers from abroad? Do you require the services of a good and reliable clearing agent to help you clear your consignments at the port? Do you have one or two questions you want to ask about issues relating to clearing? Please search no further, call me (segun) on 08032295557 or email me on aladesegun77@yahoo.com. I am at your service,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale Surplus Lands At Ogudu 20m 15m 10m 8m / To Let:office Space At Ogudu, Allen, Ogba, Ikeja Gra, Ilupeju, Anthony,oniru,vi, / Lekki Dump Truck/tipper Managers!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.