Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nordstroms Vs Dsw - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nordstroms Vs Dsw (1663 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nordstroms Vs Dsw by SeanT21(f): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
I prefer Nordstroms to DSW. They got the better shoes eventhough its kinda expensive.
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by tRoOE(f): 3:15am On Apr 29, 2008
None
Never heard of Nordstroms and DSW looks like grannies shoes
Will rather go for other designers
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by Antidote1(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2008
tRoOE:

None
Never heard of Nordstroms and DSW looks like grannies shoes
Will rather go for other designers

Nordstroms and DSw are not designers, They are department stores which carry designer shoes,

@topic
I am not a fan of DSW, somehow I can never find anything worth my money there.  Nordstroms, on the other hand, seem to carry a wider variety in terms of styles, So I will opt for them.
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by tRoOE(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
Nordstroms and DSw are not designers, They are department stores which carry designer shoes,
My bad grin grin grin but i knew DSW is a department store jare tongue but stilll i won't waste my dollars buying anything from them.

But I haven't heard of Nordstroms sha
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by Antidote1(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2008
tRoOE:

My bad grin grin grin but i knew DSW is a department store jare tongue but stilll i won't waste my dollars buying anything from them.

But I haven't heard of[b] Nordstroms [/b] sha

There aren't that much in our area, Was in Cali last year and they were like everywhere. They carry a lot of high-end designer gabs, I will still drop my dough at Bloomy's and even Lord & Taylor, if given the choice,
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by tRoOE(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

There aren't that much in our area, Was in Cali last year and they were like everywhere. They carry a lot of high-end designer gabs, I will still drop my dough at Bloomy's and even Lord & Taylor, if given the choice,
I don't think we have the store in Phila undecided, will check around during summer to see.

well you drop by at those store, i don't mind you getting me a pair of shoe tongue
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by SeanT21(f): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

are u kidding me? blommingdales and lord and taylors seems to be very expensive?
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by ikamefa(f): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2008
love them both also Aldo and Aerosole shoes

it all depends on the kind of shoe you are looking for and how much you are willing to spend

hummmmmmm! mouth like bean-ball muncher! kiss
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by tpia: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
Nordstrom is very expensive, but with quality stuff.

Nordstrom rack is their discount store, cheaper but still classy.
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by Dreloaded(f): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2008
Aerosole have the ugliest shoes jare

which one is Nordstorm rack? Never heard of that before.

I'd sooner do NineWest than DSW.
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by tpia: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
Nordstrom rack sells Nordstrom brand names at clearance prices.

http://about.nordstrom.com/ourstores/rackstores/about.asp
Re: Nordstroms Vs Dsw by ikamefa(f): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2008
D-reloaded:

Aerosole have the ugliest shoes jare

like i said it all depends on the type of shoe you are looking for and the amount you are willing to spend

tpia:

Nordstrom rack sells Nordstrom brand names at clearance prices.

http://about.nordstrom.com/ourstores/rackstores/about.asp

yes oh they have good prices too kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Styles / Good's For Sell / Red Carpet Gowns That Can Be Worn As Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.