Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed (23470 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by timilehing(m): 3:19am On May 29, 2013
Even both of them agreed to flush him down?? They must ve tried to abort him too if he could ve escape flushin
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Nobody: 3:35am On May 29, 2013
This baby is destined to b great, I hope if they tell me about his story he will forgive his parents.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by osuafor: 8:24am On May 29, 2013
Some people are naturally wicked and heartless. If you don't need the child, kindly take him or her to the social service center other than cursing God.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by SlimzyEve(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2013
Dis world is wicked. Thanks 2 all mighty 4 d life saved...
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Sarcasm01: 9:09am On May 29, 2013
A strong heat,bad smell,unfavorable condition, Allah is great
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Jdfada: 9:26am On May 29, 2013
NoContract: Chai! Omo na GayThingz all the way!

Click like if you agree! tongue tongue tongue tongue

are u for real?
Where u born tru gay?
2 wrongs can not make a right.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Eddymandy: 10:02am On May 29, 2013
Lord have mercy!!...y keep d pregnancy 4rm d onset if dis was dia intention 2wards d feutos....not in support of abortion though buh itz far preferable dan dis.....oga oo

1 Like

Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Krisgift(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2013
favoured-seed:
Wickedness, heartlessness ... Chai !!!
yea,evry1 is cursing the mother of the baby.what is the difference b/w her and our young ladies who commit abortions,the man dat impregnated her and gave ha money to abort it,the doc dat carried out the abortion and the nurse that hands over the forcep and scissors to the doc?all na murder! Many of us here commenting and cursing are worst culprits.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 29, 2013
Krisgift: yea,evry1 is cursing the mother of the baby.what is the difference b/w her and our young ladies who commit abortions,the man dat impregnated her and gave ha money to abort it,the doc dat carried out the abortion and the nurse that hands over the forcep and scissors to the doc?all na murder! Many of us here commenting and cursing are worst culprits.
you are not making any sense.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by pleep(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2013
[size=17pt]90% of NL women have committed atleast one abortion in their life-time[/size]

So if the parents of this child are going to hell you are also lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by pleep(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2013
Ada Nri1: People want enjoyment but they don't want the bye-product. If you know you're not ready for a child better go and seal your vagigi!!!! angry men are even worse culprits! May have been a rapist that impregnated her. Eugh!!!!!!!

No, i'll bet she was just sleeping around.... like all the rest of you.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by isalegan2: 3:30am On May 30, 2013
There was a similar case in Lagos about 10 years ago. They broke the pipes apart to get to that newborn baby also. And it survived as well. I have no idea if the news story is/was online. I only know of it because someone who worked on the case is a friend of mine.

1 Like

Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by vanderser: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2013
adorable29: This jus brings tears to my eyes! Its horrible! Wat has ds baby done 4 Christ sake to be shown ds kinda cruelty! Welcome to d wicked world lil one!
pls I wanted to ask you something
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
The woman gave birth in toilet and baby fell into it by mistake. She was the one that raised the alarm. She is not being arrested. A one night stand is what led to the belle. Father denied pregnancy so she is a single mum

News agencies have updated the story e don tey.

1 Like

Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by shellyboi: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nonsense, dis is very bad.
Re: Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed by anitaa(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
:-XThe woman needs serious deliverance for committing that kind of atrocity.if she was not ready for any child, why did she allow a man to come near her in d first place?some girls have refused to hear word, that is why they become victims of rape.Lord have mercy on your children, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Hates Me! / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His / Woman Welcomes Quintuplets In Calabar After 10 Years Of Childlessness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.