Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony (4067 Views)

Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
For most brides and grooms, deciding what to wear on the Big Day is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. But one New Zealand couple didn’t have to shop for wedding outfits — because they got married in the Unclad.

Nick and Wendy Lowe were married at the Wellington Naturist Club on Saturday in a “clothing optional” wedding, reported local newspaper The Dominion Post. About half of the 120 guests were Unclad. Both clothed and Unclad photos were taken, and though guests were asked to dress for dinner, the dancing portion of the event was clothing optional.

Nick encouraged Wendy to embrace the “naturism,” or nudist, lifestyle six years ago.

“It was one of the first things he said to me: ‘I’m a naturist, how do you feel about it?’ I knew at some point I’d have to at least try it,” Wendy said.

Check out more photos from the Lowes’ Unclad wedding below:
http://news.naij.com/35467.html

Re: Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony by Rocktation(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2013

(1)

Beautiful Prewedding Shoot Of Nollywood Actress Ajanigo Simeon / / Nigeria: Nddc Plans N1.8 Trillion Calabar-lagos Coastal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.