Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 (775 Views)

Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software / Remove Or Reset Password On Macbook & Macbook Solutions / Digital Security Door Lock,use Your Id Cards,fringer Print N Password On Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 by tacinicys: 8:35am On May 29, 2013
'I forgot my Windows password to my computer. I did not set up an admin safe mode login and do not have a password reset disk for it. Is there any program or anything to let me log into my laptop and reset the password? My laptop is a Toshiba satellite l305-s5865 and OS is Windows 7."

Without question, the best and easiest way to reset a forgotten Windows password on Toshiba Satellite l305-s5865 computer is to use the previously created password reset disk. If you forgot to create such a disk in advance, there are many great third-party software that can help you create a password reset disk for Windows 7 after you lost its login password. All you need is to get a password reset tool for Windows 7 and find another computer to download and install this program. Besides, a blank CD/DVD or USB drive is also needed.

Recommended Tool: Windows Password Unlocker

As the most popular password reset tool for Windows, Windows Password Unlocker lets you reset forgotten Windows password by creating a boot password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive in seconds.

Highlights:

* Reset passwords for Windows 8/7/Vista/2008/2003/2000.
* Support various brands and models of PCs, like Toshiba, Dell, etc.
* Only 5 min required to reset the lost password in 3 simple steps.
* Windows and Mac versions aviable for both PC and Mac users.
* Simple GUI interface, easy to use for anyone, even beginners.
* 100 secure and 100% password reset rate.
Guide to reset the password on Toshiba Satellite:

1. For Windows users

If you'd like to burn the boot password reset disk for Windows 7 in anther Windows-based computer to bypass your forgotten password, please take the following steps.

Step 1. Download the Windows Password Unlocker in a PC that you can run as administrator, and then install and run it.
Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB drive in the computer, select the target CD/DVD/USB drive and clickBurn CD/DVD or Burn USB button. A boot password reset disk for Windows will be created a few seconds later.
Step 3. Start the locked computer from the burned boot disk and reset your forgotten password to blank.

2. For Mac users

If you’d like to burn the boot password reset disk for Windows 7 in a Mac to get rid of the forgotten password, please take the following steps.

Step 1. Download Windows Password Unlocker for Mac.
Note: the Mac version comes in the form of ISO image file.
Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD in Mac, then go to Application – > Utilities -> Disk Utility, and next drag and drop the downloaded ISO file to the left pane in Disk Utility window.
Step 3. Make the .iso image file selected, and click the Burn button. Click Burn button on the following dialog box and a boot Windows password reset disk will be created in a few seconds.
Step 4. Start the locked computer from the burned boot disk and reset your forgotten password to blank.
Re: Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 by Bilytomeli: 4:52am On Jul 01, 2013
Here another tool I will introduce for your forgotten Windows 7 password recovery, which is Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. Need know more can learn from http://www.resetwindowspassword.com
Re: Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 by KingslyLee: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2013
If you don't set up an admin safe mode to login and do not have a password reset disk for Windows password recovery, the best way I recommend you is to use reset software. Windows Password Killer is an efficient and economical reset tool, you can consider it. More details, downloading from here http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com
Re: Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 by HOLLYLI: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Yeah! I agree with you. Reset software is the simplest way. I used to try to use Windows Password Killer. No matter how poor your computer skill is. You can use the software in 5 minutes. What's more, it can guarantee the security of your data and file. Get the tool from http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com
Re: Forgotten Password On Toshiba Satellite Windows 7 by Joseph91: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
You can also follow the steps in the video below to reset Windows 7 password:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRl0LLwWUow

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Or Clean Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 8.9 Or 10.1 Wifi + 3g Or 4g Needed / Samsung Launch Wristwatch Phones Tomorrow / Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Wth Wifi For Sale @20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.