Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What's The Most Weird Soap You've Used To Bath? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Weird Soap You've Used To Bath? (721 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Pidgin English "chyking" Lines You've Used Or Heard (strictly Pidgin) / What Is The Idea Of Women Coming To Lagos Beach To Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Weird Soap You've Used To Bath? by iamdsam: 10:20am On May 29, 2013
Talking about the most weird soap I've used to bath in the past, I've used several soaps that make me laugh each time I remember. I've used soda, omo (fake and real one), canoe soap, klin soap (very weird soap to bath because you can even use a drum of water to bath because your body would still continue to foam), and I've also used morning fresh (I love the smell) used for washing dishes to bath too. What's the most strange or weird soap you've used to bath? @Nairalanders (I like to get your comments on this one) @Moderators (It would be my pleasure if this reaches the front page)
Re: What's The Most Weird Soap You've Used To Bath? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2013
Omo? shocked you wanna remove the skin ?
Re: What's The Most Weird Soap You've Used To Bath? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2013
morning fresh, B-29

I was in school during the holidays and all the stores were closed. I looked left and right, grabbed the soap and bathed with it. no time
Re: What's The Most Weird Soap You've Used To Bath? by iamdsam: 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
Na condition cause am o

(1) (Reply)

The Formula For A Happy Life / Afam God Is Watching You / _____________________

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.