Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos (3766 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo / Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by chachacorner: 10:29am On May 29, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/karen-igho-flaunts-her-backside-photos/

This girl is really keeping that body in shape.. Tinsel actress Karen Igho gives us a view of her backside.

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Flameboy26(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2013
Expired maggot
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by OME1(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2013
Bleached nonsense
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2013
bleached maggot, expired nonsense grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by DonaldGenes(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2013
she is fine though on her own way..no beef
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by shevon: 1:47pm On May 29, 2013
Guys, cut her some slack. Don't really know why people don't like cos I'm really down with her (though I can't marry a cosmetic person sha) as a friend.
If only she can just stop trying to keep up with the Jones and be herself. sad
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2013
I just wondered if anyone could tell me what non-news like this gets reported on... Anyone?? Honestly, I couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2013
her heels kiss kiss
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
Evil witch
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2013
And she beed a husband
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by fr3do(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2013
rafhell: And she beed a husband

u're so convinced that she needs one,that u couldnt spell need
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by kolamilan(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2013
O.M.E:
Bleached nonsense
this girl don suffer for here oo
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2013
Get busy young lady!! angry
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
nice behind. she keeps fit and dats gud
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2013
She looks good from the back
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by tyson55(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2013
Very hilarious responses grin cheesy
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by whitedove1: 9:19pm On May 29, 2013
Pls u pple cut this lady some slack abeg!!!. Don't really know why people who can't mold a ball criticize n abuse a human!!! See how y'all are using her outward appearance to judge her!! For all I know dis lady has a Beautiful Heart! Plus she is living her life, loving herself and making her money!!! Deal wit it pls*smhforuna
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by mcevans1(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2013
Flameboy26: Expired maggot

O.M.E:
Bleached nonsense

lagerwhenindoubt: bleached maggot, expired nonsense grin grin grin grin

kolamilan: this girl don suffer for here oo

I no fit laugh oooooo.... grin cheesy grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by mcevans1(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2013
hornipipe: grin grin grin

Are those puppies on your profile yours? They are really cute o grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 29, 2013
mc~evans:

Are those puppies on your profile yours? They are really cute o grin
thanks on their behalf and yes they're mine. grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by mcevans1(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2013
hornipipe: thanks on their behalf and yes they're mine. grin

May I know their breed please?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 29, 2013
mc~evans:

May I know their breed please?
cross breed between a white GSD and a rott.
People do say its not a nice combo, I wanted to experiment to see what comes out grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by mcevans1(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2013
hornipipe: cross breed between a white GSD and a rott.
People do say its not a nice combo, I wanted to experiment to see what comes out grin

You wanted to experiment? Are you a breeder? grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 29, 2013
mc~evans:

You wanted to experiment? Are you a breeder? grin
LoL, maybe I'm maybe I'm not, I just study the variations in their behavioral patterns.
When next I'm around them during their mating season I wanna cross the st Bernard with the GSD cheesy grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by mcevans1(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2013
hornipipe: LoL, maybe I'm maybe I'm not, I just study the variations in their behavioral patterns.
When next I'm around them during their mating season I wanna cross the st Bernard with the GSD cheesy grin

Lol, you keep mentioning the GSD. You must have a soft spot for German Shepherds. Why do you like them?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 30, 2013
Didn't know so many dudes are this frustrated at their inability to hit her 'it'.
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2013
chachacorner: ...Tinsel actress Karen Igho

Really?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On May 30, 2013
She looks awkward

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her / Checkout These Photos Of Oritse Femi With His Grown Up Daughters / Aneke Twins And Their Different Opinion In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.