Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Please Who Knows How To Extract Files On Andropalce.net - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Knows How To Extract Files On Andropalce.net (762 Views)

Hacker Reveals How To Extract Pin Of A Smartphone From Any Selfie. / How To Extract a BB Backup File and restore Contacts by yourself / How to Download Torrent Files On Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How To Extract Files On Andropalce.net by gtechno: 11:49am On May 29, 2013
I don't know how to extract those multiple file i use winrar and after extracting the first one the other part i don know how to make them one sing obb file.......I believe i am not the only one facing this probs
Re: Please Who Knows How To Extract Files On Andropalce.net by calddon(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2013
gtechno: I don't know how to extract those multiple file i use winrar and after extracting the first one the other part i don know how to make them one sing obb file.......I believe i am not the only one facing this probs
Explain the situation very well so dat we can understand
Re: Please Who Knows How To Extract Files On Andropalce.net by Francheezy(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2013
First you must make sure you have
the full set of the rar files. It will
start from filename.part01.rar and
end with filename.part21.rar (if the
total is 21 files).
Then right click on the
filename.part01.rar and select
"extract here". Notice the extracted
file is much large than all 21 rar file
combined. That means you had
successfully extract it.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Extract Files On Andropalce.net by gtechno: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Francheezy: First you must make sure you have
the full set of the rar files. It will
start from filename.part01.rar and
end with filename.part21.rar (if the
total is 21 files).
Then right click on the
filename.part01.rar and select
"extract here". Notice the extracted
file is much large than all 21 rar file
combined. That means you had
successfully extract it.

(1) (Reply)

7 Graphs About The Internet That Will Surprise And Astound You (PICTURES) / Pls Help Needed / How Do I Connect My Mtn Bis To My System Using Vpn ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.