Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Letter of apology - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter of apology (497 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter of apology by israelboy1(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2013
Well, sincerely speaking, since the day i know banky w, i noticed he is always on hat, when i asked my mum the reason, she told me because the guy is bald, not only that, i studied olamide also, he is always on goggle, i asked my mum again, she told me if i see is face, i will be scared, so i should stop making my research before i find out the secrets about all those claiming to be one thing or the other.
Well making use of my precious c3 phone with the 10mb received just because i am on pulse, i just want you to know you re simply the best of your type.

LOVE u ALL
Re: Letter of apology by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 29, 2013
Same way I'v wasted my own megabites , viewing this poo, It 's a children thing anyway, I certainly know its age, when y'all gets mature and strt bugging ur heads with more pressing issues, like getting jobs n trying 2 fend for ur day 2 day activities on ur own, then U'll understand d no import of this nonsense U all are posting.

Come 2 think of it, all d people posting pics here are even kids *hands behind my back, walks out,*
Re: Letter of apology by israelboy1(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2013
Raymondenyi: Same way I'v wasted my own megabites , viewing this poo, It 's a children thing anyway, I certainly know its age, when y'all gets mature and strt bugging ur heads with more pressing issues, like getting jobs n trying 2 fend for ur day 2 day activities on ur own, then U'll understand d no import of this nonsense U all are posting.

Come 2 think of it, all d people posting pics here are even kids *hands behind my back, walks out,*

hmm, well with all due respect, lets accept i am a kid, but lets be realistic, is that the normal way for an adult like you to poke a kid like me?
Well am nt insulting, but just telling you the fact, lets your hand be at your back forever, dont try to get things done, its high time you mind your own responsibility also.
I am just so sorry for all this trash, i mean no hurt anyway, in as much its still my hand i use in typing this, then i have every right to upload any of my thing on my own forum. So sir, once again, i do not mean any hurt.

Thanks for checking my pics any way

(1) (Reply)

Human Wickedness / Trend For Ota Residence....... / How To Train Your Brain To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.