Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Job Interview Questions And Answers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Questions And Answers (1847 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview Questions And Answers by funsoo(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2006
Have you ever attended a job interview?How was it?.Do you ever bother to ask yourself the question,What are the interviewers excpecting from me?.Your succeess at interview is largely a function of ability to review and rehearse frequently asked interview questions and answers.
For the next one month let us discuss interview questions and answers.Post those questions you have been asked in the past and let the experts disscuss them.
The objective is to prepare you well for job interview in the future.Please keep the ball rolling.
Thank you
Re: Job Interview Questions And Answers by LAXIST(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2006
So thoughtful of you.This is a nice one.
Re: Job Interview Questions And Answers by ginola(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2006
here is one
Why dont u go for a teaching job?
Re: Job Interview Questions And Answers by kilombo: 3:08pm On May 24, 2006
that's nice of u and i state some questions here for your expert opinion
1. why do you want to leave your present job
2. what salary/remuneration are u expecting
3. why do u want to join our organization
4. what is your strenght

let me stop hare for now and awaiting response soonest

thanks
Re: Job Interview Questions And Answers by funsoo(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2006
kilombo
THANKS FOR YOUR COMPIMENTS.PLEASE SEE BLACKKY 25 MOST DIFFICULT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ON THIS SITE. HAVE YOU READ MY ARTICLE ? BEFORE YOU ATTEND THAT INTERVIEW .ALSO ON THIS SITE

(1) (Reply)

Boulos Enterprises Limited Vacancies: Assistant Plant Manager / Ndlea Interview Test 2011 Announced / It Job And Library Manager Job In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.