Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? (1027 Views)

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by urchbarbie(f): 1:45pm On May 29, 2013
cry
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by physise(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2013
urchbarbie: cry
u cant use glo bis on pc ok? cheesy
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by urchbarbie(f): 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
Ok! But not fair how they give lots of data dat 1 can't possibly finish on a bb.
Mtchew!!!
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by physise(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
urchbarbie: Ok! But not fair how they give lots of data dat 1 can't possibly finish on a bb.
Mtchew!!!
u can only use mtn bis on pc for nw

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by honsule(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
urchbarbie: Ok! But not fair how they give lots of data dat 1 can't possibly finish on a bb.
Mtchew!!!

Glo 3gb or is it (1gb)is a small data dear.don't u want to use other network that u can easily use on your pc.like Airtel or mtn?
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by urchbarbie(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2013
honsule:

Glo 3gb or is it (1gb)is a small data dear.don't u want to use other network that u can easily use on your pc.like Airtel or mtn?
true talk dear! My location favors Glo netwrk
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2013
u can buy cheap aitel gig from me. very very attractive prices up to 19gig. contact jeffogbaji@yahoo.com or call 08033522700. dis aint fraud!! call now and pls no spam messages tanx.
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by bishop4life(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2013
honsule:

glo bis is unlimited,i guess dats y d dude is asking 4 it
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2013
bishop4life:

glo bis is unlimited,i guess dats y d dude is asking 4 it
says who? glo neva been unlimited.
Re: Who Knows How To Use The Glo Bis On A Laptop? by okabe2(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2013
some say glo bis is still working on pc, others say it isn't. can someone tell us categorically if it has started working again. I'm currently using airtel bis and saying that 1gb is little is like saying that Dangote has some money. I can't use MTN of Etisalat because there don't have 3G network where I Stay embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Cheating Me / How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Phone / Print On T Shirt,mugs,plates With This Printer With Water Proof Ink And Ciss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.